Local Bands (1 Viewer)

dansnation

seeing as though everyones talking about local bands in the exam thread, i thought id start one here..

anyone in bands around sydney, cos those of you who are, know how hard it is to get gigs, and often its when u start alliances with other bands that you start to get noticed..

astro boy

HSC
an aliance with Hi Anarchy? get real Hoolie, no one likes the R&B stuff u guys play anyway:p

but yeh its probably a smart idea cos different bands have different friends with different connections ie i know guys who play regularly at the metro and they would probably know how to get gigs

astro boy

HSC
umm our band's at the start of a comeback since we havent really played a gig since june (it was a skool thing anyway) and we havent been able to come up with any new stuff now and our old site isnt there anymore
but after hsc where prob gonna have a name change, make a new site and come up with new stuff
a friend of mine has access to some hall in west ryde so we're lookin at playing theyre or something

angel_samurai

It'd be cool to start a band out here in the country. I'm sick of city bands, all 'i'm so fucking tough', so if anyone lives in the area near orange, in NSW and thinks it'd be cool to start a band, kinda rock stuff, just say so............and say wot you play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)