Lobby group seeks election of Muslim MP (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
onebytwo said:
from the part you highlighted does the archbishop mean muslims are the only migrants to have tried to destroy aust? conquer aust? hold aust hostage?
what does he mean?
i ask this to you directly since you glorify his statements
Why don't you ask him for clarification? Stop trying to appear confused because you are not. It was obvious that he reffered to an incident like this

Suspect 'expected to be martyr'
By Paul Mulvey
March 06, 2007 05:32pm
Article from: AAP
Font size: + -
Send this article: Print Email

ONE of nine suspects in Australia's largest alleged terrorist conspiracy told his mother he was about to enter paradise, a Sydney court has been told.
The committal hearing for the nine Sydney men was told that Mazen Touma had told his mother "Allah's satisfaction is more important than yours".
Crown prosecutor Wendy Abraham, QC, told Penrith Local Court Mr Touma had allegedly told a friend his mother had disapproved of his plan to die in a jihad.
"He said jihad was an obligation for every Muslim and that he did not need her permission," Ms Abraham told the court.
"It is alleged he said his mother should be patient because tomorrow her children would be in paradise.
"He spoke of Allah giving him a paradise for martyrdom."
In her opening address, Ms Abraham told the court the nine suspects – Mohammed Ali Elomar, Mazen Touma, Abdul Rakib Hasan, Khaled Cheikho, Moustafa Cheikho, Khaled Sharrouf, Mirsad Mulahalilovic, Omar Baladjam and Mohammed Jamal – had the ingredients and instructions to construct highly sensitive explosives capable of killing and causing massive damage.
She told Magistrate Michael Price all nine men were Islamic extremists who were determined to carry out violent jihad to protect Islam.
The men were arrested in November 2005 following ASIO and Australian Federal Police raids in Sydney and were charged with conspiring to make explosives in preparation for a terrorist attack.
At the time of their arrest, New South Wales police alleged the Lucas Heights nuclear facility in Sydney was a target.
Ms Abraham also told the court the men purchased many mobile phones under false names and used pseudonyms on bank accounts to purchase the ingredients and equipment to construct explosives such as TATP and HMTD.
It was alleged the men sent each other coded text messages throughout their alleged conspiracy with Mr Elomar sending one to Mr Baladjam saying "babe, I need to see you now".
Ms Abraham also alleged the nine men had built a massive stockpile of equipment and ingredients including hydrogen peroxide, hydrochloric acid, pvc piping and laboratory equipment purchased from hardware stores and chemists.
The hearing, which will determine whether the men should stand trial, is expected to run for up to three months. http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21333353-2,00.html
Where are those Zionist and christian fundamentalist, or harcore buddhist trying to bomb Sydney? :mad1:

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
The ALP preselecting Muslim candidates in the federal electorate would be suicide. The Coalition would make a fuss plus the party itself isn't that keen on choosing Muslim candidates and has a surprisingly low number of Muslim members.

the seats most likely to be chosen for a Muslim candidate are all safe Labor such as

-Reid 17% Muslim - ALP
-Blaxland 13%
-Watson 12%
-Barton 6%
-Banks 4%
-Throsby 2%
-Fowler ~5%
-Werriwa ~3%
-Calwell (VIC) 12%
-Wills (VIC) ~6%
-Gorton (VIC) ~7%
-Scullin (VIC) ~5%
-Holt (VIC) 3%
-Bruce (VIC) 2%
Except
-Stirling (WA) 2% - LIB
-Hasluck (WA) 2% - LIB

JayB

HSC
this might have been said, but i havent seen it.

on the very principal of democracy i support any muslim's right to run for parliament, at any level, be it council or prime-minister. but i do think that in a truly multi-cultural society, we shouldnt need to label our representatives and divide ourselves further. so while i support a muslim candidate as much as any other, i think a call for one specifically of islamic religion defeats the purpose of democracy. not sure if that made sense.

HSC
Giving politics a Sheik
Exclusive

March 12, 2007 12:00

Article from: Daily Telegraph
Send this article: Print Email
TOP Islamic cleric Taj el-Dene Elhilaly is "urgently" working towards forming a new political party.

Speaking through an interpreter, the Sheik said that Australian Muslims need proper political representation as their community was being used as a "political football".

The Sheik, who has already established a political committee of Muslim community elders, said forming a party was the next step. He has set a timeframe of 12 months.

A so-called "manifesto", obtained by dailytelegraph.com.au, reveals the Mufti's plans for "The Australian Peace Party" - "An Australian party with Australian goals".

"It is a party that relies on a new ideology and new blood in order to reaffirm the Australian ethos in our democratic multicultural society," the manifesto says.

Under the heading "Ethos", the manifesto says:

"The Australian Peace Party will promote all actions that achieve peace, security and harmony amongst the different people throughout the world.

"The Australian Peace Party believes in benefiting from our own resources and potential and in uniting the scattered masses in order to form one strong united body that will work to achieve our shared aims and objectives."

Beneath the banner "Benefit", it says:

"Will add a strong fort around Australia as a nation with many political parties and will work with these parties faithfully for the progress and betterment of Australia.

"Yes: The Australian Peace Party
With you, from and for you.

"Watch for the launch, a new political movement, a proud initiative for every noble and sincere Australian citizen."

Tell us what you think of the manifesto using the Feedback form at the bottom of this story.

In an interview aired last night on ABC radio, the Mufti was asked: "With the federal election looming at the end of the year, and given your relations with the Prime Minister, John Howard, which I guess you could say weren't particularly good, do you think that it would be an option for you, as a Muslim leader, to consider the formation of a political party?"

The Sheik replied: "There's a new committee with people who have some experience in politics and most certainly in the future there must be something along these lines."

The interviewer then asked how the party would be funded.

"Out of the community," the Sheik said. "There will be a lot of people, a lot of Australians, Muslim and non-Muslim, who will support the principles and the goals, the objectives of this party who will be happy to fund it."

Asked how long it would be before the party was formed, the Sheik said: "I think one year. One year."

The Mufti's friend and spokesman, Keysar Trad, told AAP that with the recent establishment of a political committee of Muslim elders, the Sheik had high hopes his vision could now become reality, Mr Trad said.

"(The Sheik) is hoping the committee gives it high priority and starts working on it as a matter of urgency," he said.

Mr Trad said the Sheik hoped to launch the party with several thousand members rather than the bare legal minimum.

The Mufti's proposal was for a party to represent Muslim interests without excluding people of other religions, Mr Trad said.

"It's not going to be a party of Muslims only and it's not going to be called the Muslim Party," he said.

"The whole idea is to promote fairness across the board and specific values, such as honesty and dignity and equality.

"I think it's a good idea to establish a party that can act as an alternative for people who are no longer satisfied with the major parties."

The party would fight to put a stop to politicians using the Muslim community as a "political football" and work on promoting greater social harmony, Mr Trad said.

It would also try to tackle long-standing legal issues affecting Australian Muslims, such as divorces and marriages not being recognised in other countries.

"We've discussed this with the government on a number of instances but we've never actually found them to be able to come up with a solution," he said. http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,21365319-5001021,00.html
He is showing his true colours now, he want to form a muslim party and will probably want to be the prime Minister of Australia as well. There is no seperation of church/religion and state in islamic countries, beware. Peace party my ass. It should be called Terrorist Party.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Indian Princess said:
He is showing his true colours now, he want to form a muslim party and will probably want to be the prime Minister of Australia as well. There is no seperation of church/religion and state in islamic countries, beware. Peace party my ass. It should be called Terrorist Party.
Christian Democrat Party.

A political party that isn't afraid to not separate Church and state. They've also said outlandish things, but they've been elected into parliaments.

There was no separation between church and state long before the war on terror started. :) Not necessarily a bad thing, just democracy working.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Did anybody hear on the news this morning there's 'radical' imams telling their followers to cheat the tax system because tax is against Islam?

Personally this makes me want to vote for these guys, Shiekh Hilaly's new Muslim Party, since lowering taxes to 0 isn't a bad idea in my book :D

Pommy babe

Perfect Member
HSC
Trust me under no circumstances do you need or want Muslim MP's in your government. I completeley understand that we (U.K.) particpated in a war that was none of our business and Tony Blair's actions were against the wishes of the majority of the nation and he is now paying the price. However, you have not lived in a state where everyday you are under constant threat from people prepared to blow themselves up for their beloved ALLAH! (I live in London) the July bombings in 05 really highlighted the threat that we have allowed ourselves to succumb to and it is most definitely not something that you want. This isn't a mindless ramble, if you allow one muslim into Parliament more will follow and they will try to impose their rights on your society as well as bring more of their own types into your country. This was a regular sighting on our news (see picture), a sign of their "appreciation" to us for letting them into our country and draining our tax money for their own benefits. Now some schools can't say prayers in fear of isolating the muslim children and offending them in some places. Christmas trees are now banned in most public places because it shows an allegience to Christianity which would not be "multi cultural acceptance" and some schools have been told that they must only provide their children with halal meat. (fyi. halal meat is a meat in which the animal was sacrificed in a religious ceremony so it's throat was slashed whilst alive and allowed for the blood to drain out, a slow and painful death) Communities have been over run by muslims and islam, imposing on traditional british values, while we are fleeced of our own culture. Australia has had a massive boost in the U.K. trying to get British people to move over to where you are because they are in fear of losing their white roots to that of muslims and asians. Don't try to say that things aren't as bad as i am making them to seem, they are i live in a society where in some towns there is only one white family living. It's ok to try and look culturally accepting and as if really you are very nice people and we can all live happily together in one country - you can;t and it doesn't work. Trust me. Btw, I've added a few links below just to show you whats happening on our news.

Pommy Babe :bomb:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/gloucestershire/untold_stories/asian/gujurati_community.shtml

http://search.bbc.co.uk/cgi-bin/search/results.pl?q=halal+meat&scope=all&tab=all&recipe=all

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/jersey/5394512.stm

Pommy babe

Perfect Member
HSC
JayB said:
on the very principal of democracy i support any muslim's right to run for parliament, at any level, be it council or prime-minister.quote]

Then you are a fool. Several years and ...... :bomb:

Pommy Babe.

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
Did anybody hear on the news this morning there's 'radical' imams telling their followers to cheat the tax system because tax is against Islam?

Personally this makes me want to vote for these guys, Shiekh Hilaly's new Muslim Party, since lowering taxes to 0 isn't a bad idea in my book :D
LOL.

I know its "against Islam" but i was taught that if you don’t pay that’s meant to be worse, it’s stealing from the government or something. And as you said "cheat" another thing that’s against Islam. These imams are just making up
a lot of stuff.:mad1:

Anyways i don’t see why you make it out like he even has a chance, even if he runs for any seat, he won’t win. Same with the rest of the Muslims. And that’s only because the people that run for it are the ones nobody likes. E.g. Mandouh habib.

I dont know what it is, but for some reason these Muslims like to embarrass themselves.

HSC
Pommy babe said:
Trust me under no circumstances do you need or want Muslim MP's in your government. I completeley understand that we (U.K.) particpated in a war that was none of our business and Tony Blair's actions were against the wishes of the majority of the nation and he is now paying the price. However, you have not lived in a state where everyday you are under constant threat from people prepared to blow themselves up for their beloved ALLAH! (I live in London) the July bombings in 05 really highlighted the threat that we have allowed ourselves to succumb to and it is most definitely not something that you want.
This isn't a mindless ramble, if you allow one muslim into Parliament more will follow and they will try to impose their rights on your society as well as bring more of their own types into your country. This was a regular sighting on our news (see picture), a sign of their "appreciation" to us for letting them into our country and draining our tax money for their own benefits. Now some schools can't say prayers in fear of isolating the muslim children and offending them in some places. Christmas trees are now banned in most public places because it shows an allegience to Christianity which would not be "multi cultural acceptance" and some schools have been told that they must only provide their children with halal meat. (fyi. halal meat is a meat in which the animal was sacrificed in a religious ceremony so it's throat was slashed whilst alive and allowed for the blood to drain out, a slow and painful death) Communities have been over run by muslims and islam, imposing on traditional british values, while we are fleeced of our own culture. Australia has had a massive boost in the U.K. trying to get British people to move over to where you are because they are in fear of losing their white roots to that of muslims and asians. Don't try to say that things aren't as bad as i am making them to seem, they are i live in a society where in some towns there is only one white family living. It's ok to try and look culturally accepting and as if really you are very nice people and we can all live happily together in one country - you can;t and it doesn't work. Trust me. Btw, I've added a few links below just to show you whats happening on our news.
Do you even know anything about Islam other than what you see on tv?

ps you dont know anything about halal meat, the animal dies instantly.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:

You don't want that. Look at Egypt and how the Christians are treated. And the government's secular too, can't imagine how it'll be like if Egypt was an actual Islamic state.

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:

Sorry to burst:bomb: your bubble but Tax exemption under Islamic law does not include non-muslims. Throughout history muslims imposed Jizya Tax (poll tax) on non muslims. It is a tax for not being muslim. More example of muslim racism and how the treat non muslims as second class citizens. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jizya

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Indian Princess said:
Sorry to burst:bomb: your bubble but Tax exemption under Islamic law does not include non-muslims. Throughout history muslims imposed Jizya Tax (poll tax) on non muslims. It is a tax for not being muslim. More example of muslim racism and how the treat non muslims as second class citizens. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jizya
I think Mr EaZY said that the Jizya isn't enforced anymore....

Then again, there have been muslims in Islamic countries who demanded it to be enforced.

banco55

HSC
S1M0 said:
You don't want that. Look at Egypt and how the Christians are treated. And the government's secular too, can't imagine how it'll be like if Egypt was an actual Islamic state.
What's happening (and what will happen) in Iraq to the Iraqi christians will make Egypt under Nasser, Sadat, Mubarak look like heaven.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
banco55 said:
What's happening (and what will happen) in Iraq to the Iraqi christians will make Egypt under Nasser, Sadat, Mubarak look like heaven.
Very true.

circusmind

HSC
poloktim said:
Christian Democrat Party.

A political party that isn't afraid to not separate Church and state. They've also said outlandish things, but they've been elected into parliaments.

There was no separation between church and state long before the war on terror started. :) Not necessarily a bad thing, just democracy working.

Having a Christian party isn't really breaking down the separation of church and state.... It's a bad idea, but yeah...

Pommy babe

Perfect Member
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Do you even know anything about Islam other than what you see on tv?

ps you dont know anything about halal meat, the animal dies instantly.
I would say I know a fair amount about all types of religion, seeing as I got an A* U.k. qualification for r.s.

And no, not all animals die instamtly if it isn't done properly.

circusmind

HSC
Pommy babe said:
I would say I know a fair amount about all types of religion, seeing as I got an A* U.k. qualification for r.s.
Hahahah...comedy gold.

Last edited:

circusmind

HSC
Re: Muslim demands their own MP

Das Einzige said:
OMG LET'S BE FRIENDS DEMOCRACY VOTING LIFE SKILLS

FUCK you and FUCK all you FUCK
Fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)