LLB Results (1 Viewer)

HSC
i am not giving up because of the marks... i am giving up because the law degree is shit.

suz

HSC
I think that is a bit rash to make such a conclusion, stick with it longer before you decide such a fact

Ninga

HSC
Dont be so soft. Law is pretty shit, but stick it out for this session at least, uve already paid for it. Or deferred it.

Accounting is hard because theres maths. U guys crack me up so much. One of my mates doing economics asked me about a formula once in his textbook and i looked at him and asked if he was serious. All the textbook had done was expanded the formula and rearranged it. Cracked me up.

HSC
I am sticking with it for this semester and possibly next.

And it isnt rash to make such a decision. I have many a friends in year3/4 law and they still think that is totally boring.

I could always pick law up after the first degree, thus totally seperating the two from each other.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I ran away from law after 3 semesters of it, couldn't stand it anymore. It wasn't as if it was hard or I was struggling, it was just so damn tedious.

And marketing is worth bitching about, I've only just got around to doing Mark101 this semester and its one of the annoying subjects I've done so far.

suz

HSC
no matter how boring law gets I intend to stick with it, otherwise I only have my arts degree!!!Come third year+ can't we choose electives anyway???

suz

HSC
yeah I know thank god for my arts degree, it's keepin me sane lol

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by suz
no matter how boring law gets I intend to stick with it, otherwise I only have my arts degree!!!Come third year+ can't we choose electives anyway???
u get to choose ur electives 4th year onwards, not 3rd...:p :p :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)