Livid 2002 (1 Viewer)

arcarsenal

Moore Park -- Sunday 20th October.

What were the marketing guys thinking???

Having it the day before the HSC. My god. Guess it's a test to see whether or not I really want to do well.

Anyone here going or contemplating to?

del

HSC
N/A
livid....

but since its before the eng exam.... which is my worse subject.... its a no, no...

imagine being sore, and tired in an english exam

skeepe

But del... you'll miss the chance to laugh at how crap Oasis are... could you really live with yourself if you missed that? hehhee

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
bloody hell i so wanted to go to livid!!
george baby! the best band ever...
i guess i'll just have to satisfy myself with just going to m-one...whitlams, garbage, goo goo dolls...mate its a ten hour jism-fest!!

anyone else going?

incidentally, anyone no of any major music festivals/gigs on during schoolies time?

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
bloody hell i so wanted to go to livid!!
george baby! the best band ever...
i guess i'll just have to satisfy myself with just going to m-one...whitlams, garbage, goo goo dolls...mate its a ten hour jism-fest!!

anyone else going?

incidentally, anyone know of any major music festivals/gigs on during schoolies time?

philbert_frog

Johnson: I agree with you entirely, but I've already got tiks to RHCP (which were $105!!!) and so I don't have the money to pay for M-One + I'm a JJJJ listener, and not a big fan of all this commercial crap - I can't stand listening to radio with ads anymore - I just swap stations!

M-One does look wicked tho....m....and Pearl Jam are rumoured to be coming as well....damn its gonna be a wicked summer.

*hopefully* all the good bands will combine for BDO: Pearl Jam, george, Powderfinger, the Whitlams ... mmm .... and maybe if all my wishes come true Oasis will return (fat chance!) and make my life complete!

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by philbert_frog
Johnson: I agree with you entirely, but I've already got tiks to RHCP (which were $105!!!) and so I don't have the money to pay for M-One + I'm a JJJJ listener, and not a big fan of all this commercial crap - I can't stand listening to radio with ads anymore - I just swap stations!

M-One does look wicked tho....m....and Pearl Jam are rumoured to be coming as well....damn its gonna be a wicked summer.

*hopefully* all the good bands will combine for BDO: Pearl Jam, george, Powderfinger, the Whitlams ... mmm .... and maybe if all my wishes come true Oasis will return (fat chance!) and make my life complete!
yeh!! i hope BDO is good next year, i've never been before..
and yeh i totally agree with you about MMM being shithouse now, so bloody commercial, im starting to listen to JJJ more now...getting use to the music...and lovin it baby!

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
ya so sad day before HSC
im not going cos i will get too tired
i have 3 exams 3 days in a row first 3 days of HSC

boycalledfox

livid has one of the best lineups i've seen that is actually coming to australia, and as hard as it is, i'm gonna have to skip it. this is a major blow considering i had to pass up the chili's as well cuz i'd already made bookings for schoolies.

oh i wish i could go to livid... sparta, trail of dead, dirty three, mogwai, and i hear maybe queens of the stone age. i'm going to be in my room wincing in pain the entire day.

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
APPARENTLY FOO FIGHTERS are coming to next years BDO!

tweakin

yeh foo fighters are confirmed....
other rumoured acts for big day out are:
david bowie, janes addiction, underworld, korn, queens of stone age, quarashi, tenacious D, the hives, the eels, wilco.

As for Livid i would LOVE to go and am seriously thinking about it... strung out have recently been added to the lineup....but FUCK yeh wat were the promters thinking!

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
in some article i read, they are usually right (or perhaps, hopefully right)

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
I want to go to Livid too....
$95 though....do you think it's sold out already?
There's still Homebake...but I think I'm more keen on Livid's line up.

Christine

beige member
HSC
i want to go to livid soooooooooooooooooo badly. i have wanted to see oasis since 95 and i had tix for their tour wayyy back then but they cancelled and everytime since there's been something stopping me now its the stupid eng exam!!!!!!!!!

NOT HAPPY!!!

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
Originally posted by johnson

incidentally, anyone no of any major music festivals/gigs on during schoolies time?

YES! CHILLI PEPPERS playing november 29th!
oh well

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
I wanna go to Livid, they should take HSC students into consideration next time they plan a major festival!!!!

Going to Jamiroquai, Homebake, Field Day......

Dunno about BDO and Vibes yet....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)