little help with this form..... (1 Viewer)

ParagonAZN

HSC
N/A
hi i ws filling in this online application for for coles and i'm stuck on this last question: "Complete a 500 word submission on how you would improve your local supermarket. Your submission needs to focus on Customer Service, Product Range and a Safe Store Environment." Can you guys please help me write thi up like give me some tips n stuff cause i have no idea what to write.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I would improve Customer Service as I have a polite, helpful manner and I am willing to cater to the needs of any customer and their problems. I enjoy helping people as it allows me to feel a personal sense of satisfaction.
<CONTINUTE>

I also feel I could improve the mantra of a safe store environment as I feel it is in the customers and staff's best interest that the store is kept healthy and safe in order to make both parties feel comfortable being within the store.
<CONTINUE>

As I have been shopping (bullshit bullshit bullshit), I feel I can also assist customers by offering my product knowledge of the wide product range in this store. From toiletries to breakfast cereals I feel an employee who knows his store is an employee who can help his or her customers, assisting my Customer Service abilities even more so.
<CONTINUE>

Please do not ask where that came from.

ParagonAZN

HSC
N/A
thanx Loz for your help i can elaborate on those points now

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
No problem. I just can't believe I spurted out all that bullshit.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Loz#1 said:
I would improve Customer Service as I have a polite, helpful manner and I am willing to cater to the needs of any customer and their problems. I enjoy helping people as it allows me to feel a personal sense of satisfaction.
<CONTINUTE>

I also feel I could improve the mantra of a safe store environment as I feel it is in the customers and staff's best interest that the store is kept healthy and safe in order to make both parties feel comfortable being within the store.
<CONTINUE>

As I have been shopping (bullshit bullshit bullshit), I feel I can also assist customers by offering my product knowledge of the wide product range in this store. From toiletries to breakfast cereals I feel an employee who knows his store is an employee who can help his or her customers, assisting my Customer Service abilities even more so.
<CONTINUE>

Please do not ask where that came from.
You'd be a great journalist.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)