Links to good preliminary biology (syllabus) notes? (1 Viewer)

MisslittleDIY

HSC
N/A
Hello!
Does anyone have any good preliminary biology notes that they are able to link me to?
Year 11 is starting in less than two weeks for me and i want to look through the first topic to see what it is like

Thanks in advance :)

Shuuya

HSC
There's a lot of free resources on BoS, I'm sure you'll find some good stuff if you check out the resources section! I haven't done Biology so I can't say how good they are though :)

MisslittleDIY

HSC
N/A
There's a lot of free resources on BoS, I'm sure you'll find some good stuff if you check out the resources section! I haven't done Biology so I can't say how good they are though :)
I've had a look at that section before but the notes they have aren't very good in my opinion and do not answer the syllabus dot points directly

the_matrix

HSC
Try this: http://community.boredofstudies.org...resource-list-2016-past-hsc-trial-papers.html
I used to use rly good study notes but then the user stop posting. About 8 months later, I found the link above and the resources are pretty damn good.

hscnotes weebly is rly rly good but I have no idea what happened to his page..
If you're lucky it might be on archive.org :)

I haven't done bio but my friends say the course is rly content heavy, and the year 12 course is much more interesting than the year 11 one.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)