LimeWire > Kazaa > Ares (1 Viewer)

flamearrows

come on die young
HSC
I vote Bearshare Pro as the best piece of p2p software for music and movies. Available at any decent torrent site, or you can download it when you get the free edition.

HSC
Ares:

my friend keeps babbling on how it's so good. he found limewire and dumped Ares.

Kazaa:

too much spyware. got rid of it a long time ago.

Limewire:

using it. it's great.

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
king_of_boredom said:
Ares:

my friend keeps babbling on how it's so good. he found limewire and dumped Ares.

Kazaa:

too much spyware. got rid of it a long time ago.

Limewire:

using it. it's great.
haha yeah i had ares and thought it was really good. i think i said so on here once or twice.

then i got limewire pro.... ares sux in comparison. but i left my bro with ares just so he couldn't download his crappy music as fast. though it works really well on the main comp, turns out it was doing pretty crap on my laptop but i still thought it was good... which it was in comparison to some of the stuff i was using. oh well.

tempco

HSC
limewire gives me too many corrupt downloads. i'm with ares.

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
nekkid said:
limewire gives me too many corrupt downloads. i'm with ares.
yeah but with ares i found there were too many files that only had one source, so they would never download. and i had problems with them being corrupt on ares too... it would just get stuck in a really annoying loop.

tempco

HSC
i've never downloaded a corrupt file on ares. and i've never come across a song with less than 10 sources. but then again, i don't download much music.

sunny

meh.
HSC
tomorrows_angel said:
yeah but with ares i found there were too many files that only had one source, so they would never download. and i had problems with them being corrupt on ares too... it would just get stuck in a really annoying loop.
They would be the spoof files that the music industry puts on p2p networks to annoy downloaders.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)