Likeliness of mandating Mod B text again? (1 Viewer)

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
Since they did it last year, what's the chances of them doing it again? It's a pain to have to study 7 poems just to prepare for one mandated poem (KENNETH SLESSOR).
I'm just going to study the 3 longest poems and somehow find a good link between them and make an essay out of it and hope that if they mandate it, it'll be one of the three. But I don't think they'll mandate it again.

Alkanes

HSC
Just gotta prepare for the worst mate. I'm sure they will do something funny like last year again.

HSC
They'll probably choose another module to be all specific on.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Since they did it last year, what's the chances of them doing it again? It's a pain to have to study 7 poems just to prepare for one mandated poem (KENNETH SLESSOR).
I'm just going to study the 3 longest poems and somehow find a good link between them and make an essay out of it and hope that if they mandate it, it'll be one of the three. But I don't think they'll mandate it again.
I do same Mod B as you, I would hate the BOS if they specified Sensuality...then Sleep second most and then Five Visions.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Know that feeling too man. Speeches aldjflsadkjflds;kjflds;ajf

(they specified in our trials too)

JasonG123

HSC
Uni Grad
There are so many variables in english exams that it's highly likely you're going to be fucked up somewhere. Whether it's specifying a poem, saying you shouldn't write an essay (e.g. telling you to write a speech), asking a weird question or specifying the amount of related texts, you can be sure the BOS wants to make this exam as inconvenient as humanly possible for you. The only thing we can do is accept our fate and respond to whatever we get on the day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)