Life after hsc (1 Viewer)

roar84eighty

HSC
N/A
I dedicate 2 hours to watching Man vs. Wild every day after sleeping in til 11. life is good
i am planning to do this also.
i mean the guy is not only a machine but hilarious

e.g. running towards the hot springs in iceland against hypothermia, entering a cave of bees face first to collect honey, eating the raw flesh of a zebra, drinking his own piss from the snake-skin container

JB10

HSC
Haven't left my room since I can't remember when. Reading, watching DVD's, smoking weed when I have any, listening to music (Jeff Buckley FTW), eating and sleeping.

Until Schoolies.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I think I have been literally stripped from my freedom since the HSC is over. I can't go out anywhere after 11pm till I'm literally MARRIED - MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!

What are my parents trying to do to me?????? I feel liek my life has been sucked out of me. :(
Wow, that's a sucky time for a curfew. But at least it's 11pm and not something crazy like 9pm XD

HSC
with my part time job, i have to start voluntary work before i can actually work part time though :(

Phouna

HSC
N/A
Wow, that's a sucky time for a curfew. But at least it's 11pm and not something crazy like 9pm XD

LOL the funny thing is I'm going to Queensland for 9 days and they are cool with it... just me and my friends.

I'm going to a friend's formal next week in the city and I'm staying the night at a hotel.... hmmm.....

YEP MY PARENTS ARE A CONFUSED BUNCH BUT I LOVE THEM :D! LOLOL

shady145

Banned
HSC
LOL the funny thing is I'm going to Queensland for 9 days and they are cool with it... just me and my friends.

I'm going to a friend's formal next week in the city and I'm staying the night at a hotel.... hmmm.....

YEP MY PARENTS ARE A CONFUSED BUNCH BUT I LOVE THEM :D! LOLOL
schoolies? or just a holiday? :)

spazamataz

HSC
I've been looking for jobs and went down the coast for a week.
Im so bored now, and its really hard to find work around here, theres like only 5 suitable jobs for school leavers in this area, and i've been rejected from every single Woolworths/Aldi job that was available.

Phouna

HSC
N/A
I've been looking for jobs and went down the coast for a week.
Im so bored now, and its really hard to find work around here, theres like only 5 suitable jobs for school leavers in this area, and i've been rejected from every single Woolworths/Aldi job that was available.

I feel your pain... everyone has finished their HSC and SC... lol jobs are getting harder to find!!!

spazamataz

HSC
Yeah :( Its so sad. I may have to move to Canberra until uni starts if i can't find a job. Eurgh Canberra is such a hole!!!

HSC
Fuck!!! I gotta do another voluntary job before i can actually get the job, but i suppose i can get a really good experience as i enjoyed my first one :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)