library related (1 Viewer)

CrashOveride

HSC
im wanting to borrow the text for accg105 at the lib, but it seems like any main text for a unit is always in the RESERVE section, so you can only take it like overnight ? is this right?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Yes, and usually because so many people actually do the subject.

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
cant take it out of the lib.. unless its overnight i think o.o

i tried that last tutorial lesson.. jus borrow from reserve so i dun have to bring that shitty textbook to uni... but lady was like i cant take it out of lib when its for the 2 hr loan so bleh =\

X

xeuyrawp

:: ryan.cck :: said:
cant take it out of the lib.
You can borrow it (depending on its individual sticker, but usually-) for 3 hours during the day, or after 6PM to be returned by 9:00AM.

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
huh?

durin the day u can borrow it only inside the library isnt it? thats wat the lady told me :mad:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
:: ryan.cck :: said:
huh?

durin the day u can borrow it only inside the library isnt it? thats wat the lady told me :mad:
3 hour loan and they won't know where you take it (I don't think so, I haven't tried though)

X

xeuyrawp

iambored said:
3 hour loan and they won't know where you take it (I don't think so, I haven't tried though)
I take it that means I'm wrong? I'm sure about the overnight thing (I've done that myself), just thought I heard that you could borrow for 3 hours during the day...

^___^
HSC
during the day it is a 3hr loan..one can always try and walk out with it after borrowing it..

but after 8pm, you are allowed to borrow it overnight and must return it by 9.00am the next day

X

xeuyrawp

... said:
during the day it is a 3hr loan..one can always try and walk out with it after borrowing it..

but after 8pm, you are allowed to borrow it overnight and must return it by 9.00am the next day
ah, Jimmy knows everything! :p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
PwarYuex said:
I take it that means I'm wrong? I'm sure about the overnight thing (I've done that myself), just thought I heard that you could borrow for 3 hours during the day...
yes you can borrow it for 3 hours. You can take it out of reserve section. I think you can also take it out of the library to other areas of the uni, or to your house as long as you get it back within 3 hours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)