Libraries (2 Viewers)

magicgate3

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey Guys,

Wish you are all well

I am about to do the HSC in T-Minus 19 days, I just find studying at home extremely unproductive due to the nature of me just procrastinating and leisure in the environment within my room - where I study. It's very hard to study at full concentration sometimes and has not really helped me achieve my objectives. Especially due to COVID, this year has been quite hard study-wise as Study Halls or Libraries aren't open so I haven't really been operating at full capacity.

Despite this, does anyone know any libraries which are opened in the Gladesville/Lower-North Shore or Northern Sydney district for extensive periods of time (e.g. 9:30am to 9:00pm). The known libraries in the Ryde District operate through a booking service for 3 hours and every individual is limited to one booking per day, this doesn't really suite my needs as I need a much prolonged period of time.

Cheers

2ba3

HSC
Hi, this year has been tough for study for me too. As you may have read before, remove as many distractions as you can from your study area, allocate a specific amount of time for tasks you do not want to do. For some people making a list of tasks to do helps maintain a schedule, just make sure you aren't burdening yourself with too many. Remember it's quality not quantity. Even just 30 minutes of pure focus to a task is beneficial. Also keep a flow, avoid stimuli which may set yourself up for distraction later on. e.g. caffeine, too much sugar.
Just note that everyone is a bit different, and you can only help yourself.
Here's the best well of information for Libraries.
n.b that results may alter depending on your location, so while results may seem concentrated in one area, there may be others which are hidden.
https://www(dot)google.com/maps/search/library/@-33.8165348,151.1462035,14z/data=!4m2!2m1!6e2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)