Liberty Basic -- Anyone else using it? (1 Viewer)

HSC
We're learning our Software course on Liberty Basic instead of VB which seems to be the mainstream.

Anyone else had experience with it? I'm just about to enter Year 12.

I also have concerns about my lack of overall knowledge of Software Development. I'm top of my class and I feel I know nothing about programming at all....

Ghost1788

HSC
dunt worry software is majority theory based very little is tested that is actual programming code except formaybe your major project....i have never used that language..i used visual basic...

switchblade87

HSC
I know zip all about programming in any language, and that was my mistake in picking software; I thought thats what I'd be learning to do.

As Ghost said, its all theory, so if you can do all the theory you will snap the subject.

aaaman

Banned
HSC
highvoltageacdc said:
We're learning our Software course on Liberty Basic instead of VB which seems to be the mainstream.

I also have concerns about my lack of overall knowledge of Software Development. I'm top of my class and I feel I know nothing about programming at all....

get out of our forum 2006 kid, you dont have my respect :p

nah jk ummm i neva even heard of Liberty Basic but i think it takes up main liburary code of other sections and puts them together like gamemaker

also just bcoz you dont kno anything about programming, it doesnt mean that you wont come 1st. i started programming when my major project came out and i was ranked 1st by 5 assessments marks and that was when 40% of the course was done :) im thats good *starts singing....can't touch this* lol

Ghost1788

HSC
aaaman said:
*starts singing....can't touch this*
Naaaaa na na na........na na ....na na

Cant touch this.....

*realises i'm singing*
oh srry i could help myself

:D :D :D

Sober

HSC
highvoltageacdc said:

We started using that last year (http://www.libertybasic.com/ if you want to use at home). It is pretty crap, I would never use it for developing a program but from what I remember it is easier for a beginner to learn than visual basic becuase of its linear fashion (you can code without needing functions or buttons etc).

Cobra

Ouch, oww, Ouch! owww....
HSC
highvoltageacdc said:

dude, liberty basic is pretty simple.. There should be some sample projects that comes with the program. I used it too for the first part of year 11. It uses similiar syntax to visual basic. Comparing the both, it just lacks the "visual" aspect of it. You can make simple and effective programs using liberty basic as well as visual basic. If you do not feel comfortable using liberty basic, you can also download visual basic net 1.0 i think. Hope i was helpful =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)