Leunig cartoon details (1 Viewer)

Boz_87

HSC
Hey pplz,

Does anybody know the exact source i.e. Date and Paper, of the top Leunig cartoon (Let it go, Let it out....) on this site:

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~paulma/leunig.htm

Also is there anything wrong with this text as an imaginative journeys related text as my search has been long and hard after i found out i couldnt do my text from the Trials.

Thanks in advance,

Kutay

University
HSC
Hey Boz, i use that cartoon for my related text, i love it because its so easy to analyse, my info is pretty good i think, anyhow hows the other modules going etc?
what are u doing for king lear.. i am just remebering heaps.

Boz_87

HSC
Hey mate do u know the title of that cartoon and date etc.? Yeh its pretty good and i decided to use that quote in my intro as my thesis coz Symdogg said it was good but not a related text.

Kutay

University
HSC
Nar sorry man i dont know the date it was made, i dont think you really need to mention it? like just say the Michael Leunig cartoon "Let it Go"

Anyhow i have emailed you my notes on the cartoon, i think there ok.

Anyhow thanks for the king lear, see ya later mate

V.Pyjama

HSC
N/A
It is from

Leunig, M. (1990) The Travelling Leunig. Australia: Penguin Books

The book doesn't have page numbers, so it's hard to reference completely, but it is the first cartoon of the book. I guess you could say it was on page 1???

Since some of Leunig's works are repeated in his other publications, it may have come from somewhere else originally, or possibly even the newspaper he works for in Melbourne, but the above is a perfectly servicable reference.

Hope it helps.

mizosoup

HSC
i'm using that for my related text. awesome for im journeys

they're really not going to care so if you don't get the source exactly right so if you don't remember, just make it up

but yeah, thanks for the book details

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)