Lets try again...... (1 Viewer)

suz

HSC
okay this time I think we need a more specific location cause I was near the stream and saw noone!!!!

SO
who is up for a meet up either tomorrow or thursday????
Say 12:30, right next to the stream where we usually meet, since mckinnon grass is too broad

suz

HSC
um, okay if you are standing looking at the mckinnon building it is on your left
If you are at the stream facing mckinnon, on your left you have the side of the arts building
soz if that's heaps confuzzling lol

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I don't think I'll make it, because for the next 3 weeks, I'm so snowed under with assignments its beyond the joke... i wish these things weren't all due at the same time.... and that I didn't leave all these things till the last minute

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Thursday 12:30 sounds nice. Thursday is my nigel day (that is most people have Thursday off, so I'm stuck with nobody to talk to), so it works out great for me. I might be a few minutes late, but I'll be waiting near the stream when I get there.

I'll take extra notes too :p

suz

HSC
yeah most of my buds have thursday off too!!!
Okay I'll be by the stream and I'll bring notes too (just in case) lol
Did you want to meet today tony??? Do the others know???
I'm at home at the moment but will be coming down later

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
Originally posted by suz
okay this time I think we need a more specific location cause I was near the stream and saw noone!!!!

SO
who is up for a meet up either tomorrow or thursday????
Say 12:30, right next to the stream where we usually meet, since mckinnon grass is too broad
liar liar pants on fire
hehe
i find it funny that me, tim, and ninga did not c u... especially when we kept looking around the grounds

santaslayer

HSC
eh.alright, maybe it would be better if we met inside the mckinnon building...........that way everyone is isolated inside !

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by suz
snapwizard this is for thursday, right???
Any day !! Why dint we form a socity ?? 10 members can get us some government funding I think!!

suz

HSC
SXC Dragon Boy I was sitting on da grass and then moved to a bench and that is da truth lol but I felt like an idiot so just after 1 I left

Okayz so definately tomorrow by the stream 1230, I'm gonna sit on the grass right by the stream so that the ppl who don't know me can kind of guess who I am, who ever wants to come for a chat n some lunch feel free n don't b shy!!!

Last edited:

Pudgedog

telling me not to be shy is like telling the sky to..not be..shy.

ok something went wrong back there.

in any case, i can't guarantee i'll be going anywhere, actually tomorrow 12:30 i got a meeting with my group, but i have a small feeling it isn't going to last that long. but that gives me a great excuse to get me away from my friends, so i guess i'll be there.
but who knows, maybe i'll freak out.
im scared law students will arrest me.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Originally posted by Pudgedog
telling me not to be shy is like telling the sky to..not be..shy.

ok something went wrong back there.

in any case, i can't guarantee i'll be going anywhere, actually tomorrow 12:30 i got a meeting with my group, but i have a small feeling it isn't going to last that long. but that gives me a great excuse to get me away from my friends, so i guess i'll be there.
but who knows, maybe i'll freak out.
im scared law students will arrest me.
Then be like me and confuse them with computer terms. :D

suz

HSC
tony come on!!!
I am so not like that and the others doing law that I know are heapz cool!!
we all get along and no one gets arrested lol ;)

Ninga

HSC
Just remember dude. Lawyers know the law. Most of them are freaky. I went to the law cocktail party. I saw a guy in a one piece...thing. It was something i dont want to see again. I also saw some bad dancing. Some gross stuff. Good thing i dont do law :)

suz

HSC
lol at ninga, yeah I spose there are those students like that but we are heapz different from that
unfortunately the stereotype law student exists and I have been told by many that I don't fit that stereotype
I find it funny that ppl are actually scared/shy/intimidated by us and think we are so different ;)

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Yeah, you better come so I know who you are (and might be able to scab answers off you).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)