Let's compare our ... MP3 Players (1 Viewer)

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
lol......who would buy them?...millionaires?...Profesionals?...cuz I knu average pple like us won't even consider it let alone buy it.

Bone577

HSC
N/A
LoneShadow said:
lol......who would buy them?...millionaires?...Profesionals?...cuz I knu average pple like us won't even consider it let alone buy it.

The people at head-fi.com, some spend hundreds of thousands.

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
Bone577 said:
The people at head-fi.com, some spend hundreds of thousands.
*makes a girly cry and faints*...

Edit: *awakes*

Last edited:

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
no name mp3 player from stratfield
256 mb solid state usb

140 dollars

size: 56 x 38 x 10 mm

sound - gud
functions - decent, tho is does have sound recorder and FM radio

Bone577

HSC
N/A
LoneShadow said:
nah...I want one of those headphones like this: http://www.headphones.com.au/prod_one.php?productID=151#top ...so it's easy to move in crowded areas; e.g. trains in peak hours; without worrying that they fall out of ears.

The website is pretty easy to use. The guy who owns the place is a regular at head-fi.com and knows his stuff. Just ask him what to get through headphones.com.au he is very helpful. Also, the descriptions for each item are accurate, if it sais "amazing sound" or such, it really does have amazing sound.

Jonathan A

HSC
meLoncoLLie said:
my mini ipod died a few weeks ago. currently i rely on my shitbox of a CD player for music.

oh, on a sidenote, i think the creative muvo slim is pretty sexy. does anyone here own one?

I have one. Pretty good little machines. I spend all my lunch break at work comparing them, I think they are a good buy.

Ipods are annoying. They cost about $400 at least. Then if you want an FM transmitter you pay approx $75. If you want a mic, its about $85 and if you want the speakers, you need about $200+ for the JBL Creature. I know, coz I was setting up the new ipod/pda/digital storage section today at my officeworks store.

Jonathan A

HSC
LoneShadow said:
it looks sexy but it's only 256 MB......:(

Yes but its a USB Stick pretty much. The actual guts of ot are really impressive that a unit half the size of a box of tic-tacs and just as light, is FM Transmitter/Microphone - Recorder/USB storage device/FM recorder and MP3 Player.

Jonathan A

HSC
Grizzly said:
wooahhh, seems like lots of ppl having probs wif their ipod...not here :p

If people buy them from Officeworks, take advantage of the two extended warranty plan. It provides with replacement cover, so if it breaks ofter the first 12 months, Officeworks will replace it with a brand new Ipod, if they don't make you model anymore, you get the later model.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
USB/U Disk Digital MP3 player from Strathfield. 1.5 months since purchase. $129. Requires Rechargable batteries which is my preferences for picking a cheap, reliable and easily rechargable MP3 player. I use Duracell rechargable AAA batteries with a Duracell charger.
Functions:
Multi-Codec Player - MP1, MP2, MP3, WMA, WMV, ASF and WAV
FM Function ( haven't used this option yet )
Drive Free U Disk ( easily manage files )
Record/Replay ( haven't used this option yet )
7 Preset Equaliser
GUI ( graphic user interface which i found really convenient )

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
15gb 3rd gen ipod...
had no probs....
won it in pepsi competition, so i paid 2.50 for a pepsi and 55c for the SMS :D

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
mr_brightside said:
15gb 3rd gen ipod...
had no probs....
won it in pepsi competition, so i paid 2.50 for a pepsi and 55c for the SMS :D
shit dude ur lucky.... congrats :)

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
Jonathan A said:
Yes but its a USB Stick pretty much. The actual guts of ot are really impressive that a unit half the size of a box of tic-tacs and just as light, is FM Transmitter/Microphone - Recorder/USB storage device/FM recorder and MP3 Player.
well...256 MB of storage can only hold 2 of my Trance Tracks....how about the other 200+? [btw..not all of them are dar large..:eek:]

@Bone577: thnx dude..I'll have another look at the site and might send the owner an email.

Jonathan A

HSC
LoneShadow said:
well...256 MB of storage can only hold 2 of my Trance Tracks....how about the other 200+? [btw..not all of them are dar large..:eek:]

@Bone577: thnx dude..I'll have another look at the site and might send the owner an email.

If you were a customer, i would direct you to the Ipod or Lexar LDP 600 with SD Card Memory. I am stating that 256MB is quite suitable for many users. I KNOW COZ I DEAL WITH CUSTOMERS, real people like yourself and am trained to understand the technology and the market. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)