Let me get this straight... (1 Viewer)

Ostentatious

jfK1c45g2f4Of56Eyd4f57cxZ
HSC
If I have a Travelpass, I can travel between Central and UNSW as many times as I like?

klara-klara

HSC
Yeh, you pay the fee for however long you want it, and for the train line that you use e.g Nothern Line. Then you can travel back and forth as many times as you need to.

I have to get a flexi pass because i travel on 2 trains to uni, on two different lines so travelpass doesnt.'t work for me.

Ostentatious

HSC
Thanks for the quick reply. I only need to travel on one line but I can use either one of two. It isn't locked by line but distance right, so I won't have a problem?

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
llol u can travel anywhere within ur region as many times as you want.

use it on the weekend n shit as well.

missanonymous7

Secretive Member
HSC
llol u can travel anywhere within ur region as many times as you want.

use it on the weekend n shit as well.
This, depending on the colour you get.

eg, if you have a yellow TravelPass, you can travel to and from any stations, on any lines, as long as it's within the yellow region (including green and red). (TravelPass - CityRail) Also if you have green or higher, unlimited bus travel within the Sydney region (as shown on the map)

Ostentatious

HSC
Cheers, I'll be abusing it as soon as I get one. Unlimited Bus and train for a week :D

Next week: sick of it D:

LordPc

HSC
Cheers, I'll be abusing it as soon as I get one. Unlimited Bus and train for a week :D

Next week: sick of it D:
keep in mind that you should be attending some classes between those trips back and forth. i wouldnt mention it but you seem pretty excited about those bus trips

Ostentatious

HSC
keep in mind that you should be attending some classes between those trips back and forth. i wouldnt mention it but you seem pretty excited about those bus trips
I'll probably abuse them on weekends if I ever get the time, but I'm hauling engineering so...

biopia

WestSyd-UNSW3x/week
HSC
Make sure you double check which way is cheaper. If you aren't travelling into uni every working day of the week, it will probably end up cheaper to buy regular return tickets. At least that's the case with me. It works out tons cheaper because I'm only going to be travelling in three days a week =]

henry08

HSC
N/A
Do the buses from USNW (going to central or Bondi Jn) accept cash? Or are they travel passes only?

dawdlex3

HSC
Traveltens are kinda expensive if you're going to be travelling often =,="
Depends on how often. If you only have 2 or 3 days of uni, then it's probably not worth getting a travelpass.

HSC
The new fare structure coming in (MyZone) should make things cheaper for us by combining bus and train tickets.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)