Less then a week... (1 Viewer)

haque

HSC
maung said:
im realli nervous too
WHich subjects are u nervous about and why?(cos u did well in eco and one of ur school mates predicted u to be in top 10 for 4unit)

haque

HSC
I'm really nervous because i choked hard in the exams and made more careless mistakes in these exams than in all the exams of my whole life put together-english worries me most.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
remember to post up your results o6ers!
That would depend on the results and if we are happy with them and if they are worth posting. :p

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Bobness is cruel! I wasn't worrying about the results at all but then he sed crap to me about them so yeah...im worrying about them now.

If worse comes to worse there is still UWS Law (that scenario bein anythin under 96 coz all the law schools love having really really high entrance marks><) btw, that situation will most definently come so unless sum1 wants to lend me ~18k a year for a dfee place I'll b at UWS...

(for those who think i just don't like UWS, the only reason I don't is because for law it doesnt have the best rep, and the campuses suck in my opinion...lol)

So in short: I am now worrying

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
my prediction for my results is that I'd probably do better in maths than i thort i did lol...only thanks to my good rank for the assessments (i stuffed the exam)

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
I had almost totally forgotten about the exams and our results until this week. Now I am so nervous and scared. I know I didn't do well, and I am NOT looking forward to getting the results back. But, as well as getting our results, there is also a Year 12 lunch at our school on Tuesday so we can go say 'hi' to people and discuss results. I don't think I will be discussing much (more like crying). And I don't like the fact that every student has their results put up in the staffroom so the teachers can see how everyone went. How embaressment!

maung

HSC
im nervous in that i will not keep to the expectations of my peers and teachers, cos i feel like if i dont get high results, i am disappointing them kind of a way, ...thats why i am nervous

(offtopic) uhawww i luv that Quizmania girl on ure pict lol...its sad but i do watch it sometimes thinking i could win the money :( but im not 18 yet...4months to go

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Teachers get to see your results either way so having them up in the staffroom just lets them see all your subject results. But they dont get your UAI well at least not until after us at least.

haque

HSC
That's how i feel for my maths but i'm not nervous cos i'm expecting to stuff up-besdies ur pretty much set for uai 100 btw did u apply for an actuarial co-op at unsw? Cos i think my dad talked to u(he was telling me about some guy from baulkham hills)

maung

HSC
i think ure dad talked to one of my friends (probably Clement and he'll prob get the actuary coop -hes so good at maths too). Well at start of yr was so into actuary, thinking of doing it, dreaming about it...but then how can i live without doing sciences? lol . i think i will enjoy science based than commerce based uni course...so my temporary preference so far is optom, mbbs..hmm i will change my preference after i noe my uai

also why im not doing actuary coop is because i didnt post the application in time `doh (having a homer simpson moment/slaps forehead too)

before i forget, for those who are keen, from memory of last yr wanting to noe my eco results and constant refreshing lol, u can log on approx 10 mins before 6am, lol so if u want to set ure alarm to 5.45 u can...oh and results just pop up in ure face so u dont have time to take a deep breath before u see it...unless u close ure eyes...lol

Last edited:

haque

HSC
maung said:
i think ure dad talked to one of my friends (probably Clement and he'll prob get the actuary coop -hes so good at maths too). Well at start of yr was so into actuary, thinking of doing it, dreaming about it...but then how can i live without doing sciences? lol . i think i will enjoy science based than commerce based uni course...so my temporary preference so far is optom, mbbs..hmm i will change my preference after i noe my uai

also why im not doing actuary coop is because i didnt post the application in time `doh (having a homer simpson moment/slaps forehead too)

before i forget, for those who are keen, from memory of last yr wanting to noe my eco results and constant refreshing lol, u can log on approx 10 mins before 6am, lol so if u want to set ure alarm to 5.45 u can...oh and results just pop up in ure face so u dont have time to take a deep breath before u see it...unless u close ure eyes...lol
Lol yeah u should have submitted it-btw i'l put u in the hot seat, what type of marks r u expecting

maung

HSC
hmm..dont want to 'guess' what im going to get, cos it can onli lead to disappointment...but i will def post up my marks when i get them (bad or good)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
how many people are getting up insanely early to check their results? i plan to, in theory, but im pretty sure my liking for sleep will overtake my desire to know my results...they'll still be there when i get up at 8. lol. although my mum will probably rush in to wake me at like 4:30 all overexcited :s

haque

HSC
maung said:
hmm..dont want to 'guess' what im going to get, cos it can onli lead to disappointment...but i will def post up my marks when i get them (bad or good)
Well say the worst case scenarios then(like with those ranks they'll be pretty damn high)

haque

HSC
maung said:
Well say the worst case scenarios then(like with those ranks they'll be pretty damn high)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Last year for my IPT result I was up and at the computer ready right on 6am but this year since it is all my subjects, the final results not sure will decided Monday what time, where and with who I will get my results with. As last year I was on the computer in my room and my parents came in shortly after.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
I won't be getting up for my results.. I'm going to pull an all-nighter because I won't be able to sleep regardless. Not that I've been going to bed before 4am lately anyway...

HSC
My parents are gonna think ive gone stupid gettin on the net at 6am, but then theyll realise its for my marks and wont stop bugging me.....

I just want to hurry up and know

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)