Less than 24... (1 Viewer)

Bokky

HSC
Its less than 24 hours now until the journey begins and im scared, nervous, freaking out, i feel like im gonna die tomorrow morning!! i cant believe its happening tomorrow!!! aaaarghh lol. I cant even study properly from how nervous i am. I know my texts well, ive got 3 related texts, ive got 2 creative writing pieces as a back up and 2 stimulus booklet texts ready and im waking up at 5:30am tomorrow morning to get myself prepared further, which would indicate that im feelin confident, and im still in the grasp of shock and terror. O well, hows every1 else feeling???

Last edited:

stuge

HSC
as if youre that prepared, do those subjects and only going for 80????????

Pro Gamer

HSC
Hmm good idea about getting up early, I may do the same, what time you going to sleep and would others recommend getting up early to revise more?

Ace-Of-Spades

HSC
Ahh well, you know what they say...worry is the intrest you pay on somthing that hasnt happened.
Sounds like your fully prepaired, wouldnt worry.

Bokky

HSC
Stuge, what do u mean im only going for 80? i feel like im gonna miss out on my 80 UAI mark for some reason lol. I studied enuf for these exams but come now i feel like when i go into that room and look at that paper, i wont be able to answer any questions they throw at me. I donno, if im lucky i mite get a fair bit more than 80, but i certainly hope i dont get anything below that, thats why i picked hard subjects so i make sure that i DO get the mark i want. :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
revise is good but make sure u dont learn new material or else ull get confused and might get a mental block

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
dont over do it..if you know all your texts well dont get up early..read over them while your having breakfast,thats it!have a good sleep...and wake up confident..dont get to the exam and be exhausted because all ur anxiety built and you found urself jumping on ur bed having a pillow fight woth yourself...you said it yourself..your well prepared!stress less you will be fine;)..

sweetcherrychic

HSC
Im scared that i have studyed the wrong things or i havnt studyed whats in the exam...ahhhh

serge

HSC
stress as much as you can!

it'll give you higher adrenaline levels
when you get into the exams, and that
way you'll be able to write faster

Sepulchres

t3h sultan
HSC
serge said:

it'll give you higher adrenaline levels
when you get into the exams, and that
way you'll be able to write faster
So true haha.

bonniejjj

HSC
There's no need to stress. We should all know our stuff by now. Get a good sleep, (like go to bed at 10 or 11) get up early (no I don't mean 5am, I mean like 7, unless you need to travel a long way.) Basically get up when you would on any school day, refreshed, and make yourself a nice hearty breakfast (I'm thinking fried eggs on vienna bread with orange juice.) Perhaps read over some notes key notes calmly. Well, that's what I'm going to do.

Just relax :) *breath in* *breath out*....

IcEy

HSC
I'm going to be so freaked that if I eat, I'll just throw up straight after.

The andrenaline will all just evaporate as soon as you see the scary scary questoin which you have no idea how to answer.

You'll write fast, but you'll be writing rubbish, and oh god I'm going to forget all my quotes and die...ARGHHHHHH

I'm so scared!

dimzi

OMGWTFBBQ
HSC
All I have to say to everyone is this:

Just do your best, because in the end, thats all that really matters :)

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
dimzi said:
All I have to say to everyone is this:

Just do your best, because in the end, thats all that really matters :)
All I have to say to everyone is:

Don't listen to him. IT'S A COMPETITION! A FIERCE COMPETITION THAT GAUGES YOUR WORTH AS A HUMAN BEING!!!

*evil laugh*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)