Legal Studies Study Day- june 30th (1 Viewer)

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
Yeah I’m going down to it. About 30 students from my school are going to it. As you said, it’s on at parliament house and is practically a revision day of the hsc course. From what I know the two options their examining are workplace and family.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
hmm whoops sorry to crash this but seeing though its abt study days, i was wondering if anyone was heading to the enrichment program for legals this friday at USYD?

m1nx

HSC
... and i'm here to verify its suckiness ;p it was v disorganised and they even rearranged the scheduling on the day so that the timetable that we got in the morning wasn't even right. the first speaker was good though- then it went downhill from there...

MouNtY

my teacher told me of a lecture that was on the saturday of the first week back at skool...is this wat you guys are talking about..i think she said it was in Parramatta

santaslayer

HSC
DooNy_TeChY said:
teacher told me of a lecture that was on the saturday of the first week back at skool...is this wat you guys are talking about..i think she said it was in Parramatta

cleopatra said:
does anyone kno anythin bout this? its on at parliament house apparentley. A teacher that mum knos said he has a spare tik if i wanted to go, and i do(but ill b lonely).

yeah... does anyone kno anythin bout it?

LoLz :p

The destination is Parliament House, not Parramatta.
I'm bored, This thing wants me to enter at least 10 characters. That's sucky. :p

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
the one at parra is at OLMC.
that's for $15

ahhaha sucked in santa you cant do your "LOLz" as much.

Last edited:

MouNtY

dark`secrets said:
the one at parra is at OLMC.
that's for $15.
oh ok........first of all what is the "OLMC", and second i want to ask if anyone is going to this, thing in parramatta?

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
go tot he parramatta one, i highly reccomend it as my legal teacher iss doing the Crime section, and my ex legal teacher is doing World Order

ptitsa

make me lose my buttons
HSC
i went to the june 30 study day...my class were not too impressed when they changed the timetable, and we missed 3/4 of our family lecture as they moved the time!

the guy who did the crime lecture was a champ though. was it three times that he failed criminal law? barrel of laughs! it was class.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)