Legal Studies or Ancient History? (1 Viewer)

Oreo4rt

HSC
Hello everyone! I'm currently in that puzzling process of choosing which subjects to drop and I really can't decide between dropping Ancient History or Legal. Im assuming I scored similar marks for both but should I wait for my rankings before i decide? I'm interested in both subjects, but it's just that my teacher for history is a bit more boring :\. Does anyone know anything about the scaling of the subjects? Does legal really scale that much better?

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Don't worry too much about scaling, they're both pretty average in comparison to other subjects anyway. Probably should wait for your rankings to come out first before making a decision.

Which one are you MORE interested in? and do you really have to drop?

Oreo4rt

HSC
yes i want to drop, unless i drop french cont. instead

Im ranked 4/6 for french (70%)... should I continue? or go hard on ancient and legal? not sure about those rankings yet though

elissajean

HSC
Uni Grad
Have a look at some past HSC papers for each subject, and maybe ask your teacher for a list of the topics you'll cover in each. It might help you to make a decision.

Karly Louise

HSC
It actually all comes down to what you dislike. I suggest if you dont like the subject to drop it or you will find it hard to keep up with the content especially in Legal there is alot of content

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)