Legal Studies HSC Exam (1 Viewer)

askrach

HSC
I'm really hoping for a question to do with conditions that give rise to the need for reform.
But I suppose you could relate this to continuity and change, right?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Evertonian

HSC
I'm really hoping for a question to do with conditions that give rise to the need for reform.
But I suppose you could relate this to continuity and change, right?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
Ahh crap, i forgot to study that part, thats like technology and stuff right?

Man this is so stressful, whoever created the hsc timetable is a dickhead, seriously. Modern 3rd, Legal 4th, Eco 5th :mad1:

HMF

Señor CAFS Dude
HSC
yea pretty much, the failure of existing law an example being in the late 90's there was limited protection for consumers from deceptive digital advertising e.g. Internet with amendments to the Trade Practices Act etc.

ANTMfan91

HSC
The essay questions are always based on the themes. Effectiveness and Law Reform are themes of the course. I definately think there will be some 'left of centre' essay questions that are essentially the same old questions in new clothing. But I definately think crime is going to be the section that is going to be changed noticeably. Ie. I think there won't be any 1 or 2 mark questions, much like the Societies Section in Ancient. I think the marks will be something like 3,4,8,10.

Venom.

HSC
The essay questions are always based on the themes. Effectiveness and Law Reform are themes of the course. I definately think there will be some 'left of centre' essay questions that are essentially the same old questions in new clothing. But I definately think crime is going to be the section that is going to be changed noticeably. Ie. I think there won't be any 1 or 2 mark questions, much like the Societies Section in Ancient. I think the marks will be something like 3,4,8,10.
Fuck I hated that, there were no more "give me" marks :(

Possible re-integration of case studies for Crime, methinks.

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
with family i hope it's to do with law reform or domestic violence n wif global evironment i hope it's to do with "how efeective has the legal measures been in protecting the evironment" like they asked in the past 6 yrs.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE GOD PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mckensara

HSC
my bet for family is the laws place in resolving conflict and allowing for co-operation

global, i hope to GOD they just ask what they normally ask, or we are so effed.

MzBiiBii

HSC
my bet for family is the laws place in resolving conflict and allowing for co-operation

That's quite similar to 07.

ajk92

HSC

fucken right on.

mckensara

HSC
Perhaps it will be something really open like

Assess role of the law in family disputes? include a discussion of ______

and then expect you to draw the links to the material and themes?
that would be such a sweet curve ball.
i can only hope haha

ajk92

HSC
i wouldnt mind continuity and change for family....pretty easy, just link the updated legislation blah blah to values crap..."this change in law reflects a change in values".

done deal.

even parents and child would be sweet

mckensara

HSC
i wouldnt mind continuity and change for family....pretty easy, just link the updated legislation blah blah to values crap..."this change in law reflects a change in values".

done deal.

even parents and child would be sweet
parents and children would be so sweet
i could write a whole essay just on that.

ajk92

HSC
parents and children would be so sweet
i could write a whole essay just on that.
ditto. theres so much to include..its deadset endless

im just melting at the idea of talking about the victor cheng case in crime. oh baby. ahha. its into literally everything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)