Legal Studies 2021 Predictions / Thoughts (1 Viewer)

specificagent1

HSC
what did u say for the coronial inquest mcq??
i said referring matters to dpp (d)
They can refer to the dpp but cant lay charges. The dpp are the only people in the state that can prosecute crimes
wait for the 17 year old drink driving one are they automatically refered to childrens court
Local court because of some weird laws my dude
damm i searched it up if you are over 16 and have a traffic offence then you go to local court
gotta be 16 to drive lmao

specificagent1

HSC
I was unsure of the one multiple choice on refugees? i put civil and political right. What did you guys put?

hatterene

HSC
i think the mc was hard as shit. human rights were easy marks but what is a human right?!!!
crime essay was better than expected, family was great.
though for world order i didn't think i did as well as expected - do you think i can lose a mark because i forgot to add a stat in for my argument against veto power? ;w; (it's haunting me)

zizi2003_

HSC
though for world order i didn't think i did as well as expected - do you think i can lose a mark because i forgot to add a stat in for my argument against veto power? ;w; (it's haunting me)
honestly no point thinking about it now, cant fix anything
if nothing it's gonna give usmore anxiety

hatterene

HSC
BUT LIKE IT WAS A STUPID MARK THAT WAS LOST BECAUSE I WAS RUSHING MY LAST PARA AND I DIDN'T PUT THE STAT IN ARGHH :rolleyes:

zizi2003_

HSC
omg its was aactually not too bad

what did yall talk about for ccrijme, ngl it freaked me out at first
so i talked abt
- alternatives to court (diversionary programs) for yooung offenders- how it BOTH prevents recidivism whilst also rehabilitating y.o
- mandatory sentencing (how it punishes offenders whilst also being a form of general deterrence to prevent crime fr one punch)
- circle sentencing
wby???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)