• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

'Legal Process and History' notes (1 Viewer)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
see what you make of these :) Rob or Michelle may have changed the syllabus (i don't know) and they don't cover everything, but i think they would provide some welcome assistance...

download here.

azn_spirit

...messed up...
HSC
Wow...thanks, they're quite good (far better than the ones they give out on UTS online), finally some notes to help me catch on with LPH :p. Nah I think the syllabus' pretty much the same. Rob's been pretty much of a bore lately, going deeply into the realms of English Legal History (yawn), but still quite interesting part of law, while Michelle been a pretty cool and interesting lecturer so far.

Just worried about my court report atm, been using all my VC week going to boring local court cases, how did you go with yours last year?

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
with the Court Report... try to use every single article :D hehe i didn't have a right of appeal coz i only used 5 of the 7 - i got 28/35, though there were some higher marks, (a few 32s and one 33 i think).

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
Cheers for that Frigid.
Impressive notes. I can only hope that I have the motivation to be as studious as you.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Soma said:
I can only hope that I have the motivation to be as studious as you.
haha i think it was more Rob Watt than me :)

Rob's a great tutor - if you have him (or migrate to his class) you won't regret it :D

azn_spirit

...messed up...
HSC
Frigid said:
haha i think it was more Rob Watt than me :)

Rob's a great tutor - if you have him (or migrate to his class) you won't regret it :D
You're 110% right, Rob is an excellent tutor, its great how passionate he is about Law and how he always takes a extra step to make sure we understand it compared to other tutors, by making case notes for whatever case we're reading (so helpful for the lazy reader like me) or giving us summarised easy to read notes to make sure we know the stuff well. If only the history stuff he's teaching wasn't so boring in lectures, I would appreciate him much more in lectures, but in tutes hes great.

Still good to know that theres people from his last year's class that agrees with me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)