Legal Assessment of Doom (1 Viewer)

butterflybird

HSC
I have an assessment which asks me to talk about the impact of "the bail amendments" with only a newspaper article to help me, which doesn't specify what the amendments actually are! It's got something to do with people accused of murder... does anybody know??

Also there's a vague question that just basically asks you to "assess the issues surrounding rights of the individual and the community in both domestic and international criminal law" anyone heard of any good examples??

Please help me! I've spent hours searching!

jennelli28

Hey Gal,
Have u tried going to the State Library in Macqauire Street in da city. Its heaps good for finding stuff on legal assignments and stuff they have a specific section in the library called LIAC and u go to one of the ppl that work there show them ur assingment and they chuck u a million books and well then u have fun there for the rest of the day. I did reseacrh for my assingment there 2 years ago and i got 20/20 so its got some good stuff..
goodluck

sly fly

HSC
domestic: examples u could include might be the new ASIO laws, things like the right to silence, the presumption of innocence (and other similar notions), the david gundy case, video surveillance and phone tapping etc

international: not really sure lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)