Lecture notes (1 Viewer)

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Is there anywhere on the UNSW site where I can access a few first year Law lecture notes just to see what the course is like? I did a Google search but it seems that I need a WebCT login, which I don't have.

If anyone knows where I can get first year Commerce notes, that'd also be good :)

stamos

sellout
HSC
you could go to the unsw bookshop on an open day and buy the foundations of law reader for the low low price of $12

clancy04

There are not any notes for the first semester of first year Law at UNSW. Seriously. I don't know how it works for second semester, however, for what I have done so far we just used a textbook.

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
Lol. You can rent my first yr textbooks if you want (best way to make use of unproductive capital hehe). I'm renting them out now but I'll discount them just for you.

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
§eraphim said:
Lol. You can rent my first yr textbooks if you want (best way to make use of unproductive capital hehe). I'm renting them out now but I'll discount them just for you.
Hehe...that'd probably be too much trouble. I'm just curious as to what I'm getting myself into by doing a BCom next year (and Law if I choose to do it in the end).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)