• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

"Lebo Thugs" Youtube Video (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
yehah! happy invasion day!

btw i am unapologetically anti-muslim, but i dont really think religion has much to do with it in this case. These kids dont exacly proclaim themselves as muslims, dont really go to church, some or christian lebs, some or muslim and so on. Its more of a culture clash imo than a race or religion clash.

HSC
54247 said:
There is everything wrong with events "as it happened" when referring to cronulla (i cant belive your defending their acts as "no intentions of formenting racial hatred) your seriously just deluded. The fact remains that both are up on youtube to stir racial hatred AND BOTH NEED TO BE DEALT WITH WITHOUT DOUBLE STANDARDS
read my post where did I defend what they did?I am not talking about racist attacking others. I am telling you that majority of cronulla videos were filmed by people who were at that time, many of them news cameramen. The videos were broadcasted into TV because they are news, and events that rock the nation. There is nothing wrong with that by filming and broadcasting. Then those news were further uploaded into Youtube. At what point the making of the videos include instiring racial hatred in that process? Yes the racist attack itself is despicable acts, however news cameramen doing their job is NOT.

Compared with Lebanese thugs creating videos, glorifying gang rapist, making disparaging comments and remarks offensive to the majority of australian, trying to instigate racial violence towards white australian.

My main argument was NOT against treating all racist as equal, rather your attempt to downplay the incident calling it a childish issue that NOBODY should pay attention to it. I call it a serious issue that needs to be tackled and taken care of before they become criminals like the one they glorified in their videos.

54247 said:
They are judged on their actions and emotions relating to their actions (ie:rape)...Therfore your point on showing remorse is correct (they didnt show any) but you yourself have literally said that because they swore at the judge or taunted female police, they received a heftier sentence. Youve contradicted what youve said in the first half of your paragraph as you said it has " it has to do with the crime, nothing but the crime". Youve dug a hole for yourself their admitting that there post criminal behaviour did impact the decision!
Where did I said they receive heftier sentence because they swore at the judge and taunted female police? I did not link their sentence with their behaviour in court, rather I described their lack of remorse and arrogance even inside the court, even after being found guilty of their heinous crime. Stop modifying my post to suit your sickening support for those rapist.

Hang on a second are you attemting to compare a murder to rape? (no im not including manslaughter/self defence) There shouldnt even be a comparison. BEING ALIVE IS BETTER THAN DEAD (hopefully you agree there). Gang rapes obviously deserve more punishment then single but not the same or even close to an outright murder case.Or-else, people would simply murder the victim as they would receive a lower sentence (sounds pretty stupid doesnt it??)
Yes I compare murder and rape, and I compare rape and gang rape. Being alive is better it does not necessarily mean people guilty of rape should get lesser punishment than murderer. It depends on the circumstances and degree of severity and cruelty. Crimes are considered on a case by case basis and not all murder carry the same sentence, neither all rape cases. Thats why we have brain to make judgement otherwise they would use a robot to decide criminal cases. Do you have an evidence or example that people simply murder knowing that they will receive lesser sentence than rapist? The fact is you don't know how long you will serve in jail until trials are held. Some murderer got life imprisonment without possibility of parole, some murderer got barely 5 or 10 years. Some rapist got life imprisonment, some got only 5 years. That is what the court decide on a case by case basis, not categorizing all rapist should get 20 years, all murderer should get 30 years as you may wish.

No actually its you that is AGAIN bringing up "muslim" further showing your thriving hatred of it. I didnt say that because of their religion etc etc... Matter of fact if youve read the post we'de already acknowledged that its a cultural problem and ive explained that to your thick head a few times but it doesnt seem to be getting throught (Aryan syndrome). Therfore it is you whos bringing up "just because their muslim" because its your only line of arguement...you have no constructive input further showing the weakness of your arguement. Almost all your posts in this thread have a pesimistic remark of muslim also showing your blind hatred...which to be frank with you... is not wanted as they way your going were going to have another closed post.
Oh really where did I brought up muslim first in this thread?Did n't you have a long argument telling lebanese muslims are better, egyptian muslims are better blah blah blah? Was nt you the one who accuse me of having islam/arab phobia? Whose aregument is in tatter when he use race as a means to justify monstrous crimes committed by gang rapist? The fact that your allegation of the judge giving those rapist severe punishment because of them being not Anglo shows your contempt for the Supreme Court decision, your continous sympathy with those rapist and disrespect and desire to inflict fresh wounds to the victims.

Amerikum said:
IndianPrincess, I think your comments are borderline ANTI-Muslim. Your comments hint of your approval that because Muslims are a minority in the group and have 'black marks' then they SHOULD be treated differently. I was hoping you could clear this up, as you do sound like someone who has a bit of intelligence...just a bit kiddin...
No I did not said people should be treated differently beccause of their religion or minority status, rather I am giving you the reality accross the world in all countries. When you are minority, with lots of black marks on the face of your community, YOU will not get favourable treatment from the mainstream press of that country and that is the added burden of being in a minority. Turks in Germany and Austria, Pakis in Britain, Negroes in USA, Bagladeshis in India, Afghans in Pakistan, Palestinian in Lebanon, North Africans in France, Burmese in Thailand, Indonesians in Malaysia are minority in those countries and yes they have similar problems of being treated differently than natives in those countries which is a bit unfair BUT not surprising because it is the law of nature.

Zazo

Pharmacist :)
On earth, on a huge island, in the best city, Sydn
HSC
Uni Grad
Martyno1 said:
idiot much?
You do realise that not all of these people are actually Lebanese, right? I'm 100% some of them are Egyptian/Syrian/Palestinian/whatever too! Just because anglo people can't differentiate between us, it doesn't mean that they're all Lebanese.
idiot.
U are so right not all of them are Lebanese but i reckon because Lebanese are the famous ones and most middle easten paeple look alike ( although i can see no resemblance, thats me of course) thats why everyone blames them and everytime there is something they say : 'oh they were lebos' well i hate those idiots that are trouble makers more then u guys do coz they are an embarresment and make our country look like hell but plz don't automically say "lebos and muslims" for there are lebo christians and of corse a thousand other nationalities in australia that might be confused with Leabnese people and thanx :)

Nick_R

Master of my Domain
HSC
the problem with Australia's immigration is that in the past it was never strict in terms of managing immigrant numbers in relation to the current population. In fact in the past Australia used other countries immigration models, notably the US - however it primarily looked soley at how many people Australia needed in the labour force... what SHOULD have been looked at is how the immigrants would turn out in the future - its simple to work out that if you have a minority group that doesn't speak English coming into the country, earning money on a low wage, that they are isolated socially and economically - thus they keep to themselves, which is still reflected today in the form of ethnic gangs... if in the past the immigrants were educated and paid more, they wouldn't have been so isolated in society and today there wouldn't be the greater gang culture that we see

Comrade nathan

HSC
I bet you people are the type to laugh at "Bum Fights".

I makes me wonder are you people more concerned over a group of people treating the homeless as punching bags, or more so that they are Lebanese?

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
Shows how stupid they are for thinking that junkey (sic) was Jewish just because he had a beard, shows hoe stupid and macho these people are and how nobody talks about how to get rid of this machismo which has infested itself in our society in recent years. Women should be taking a stronger stand about what their spouses/sons/boyfriends actions and have a stronger voice against this kind of tribality.

HSC
ihavenothing said:
Shows how stupid they are for thinking that junkey (sic) was Jewish just because he had a beard, shows hoe stupid and macho these people are and how nobody talks about how to get rid of this machismo which has infested itself in our society in recent years. Women should be taking a stronger stand about what their spouses/sons/boyfriends actions and have a stronger voice against this kind of tribality.
I think you mean, tribalism.

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
Exactly and I am proud you have a strong voice as a female Muslim and I am opposed to bans on hijab strongly and support your position if you can make a difference and believe are the ones who can help not heavy handed politics

HSC
Indian Princess said:
read my post where did I defend what they did?I am not talking about racist attacking others. I am telling you that majority of cronulla videos were filmed by people who were at that time, many of them news cameramen. The videos were broadcasted into TV because they are news, and events that rock the nation. There is nothing wrong with that by filming and broadcasting. Then those news were further uploaded into Youtube. At what point the making of the videos include instiring racial hatred in that process? Yes the racist attack itself is despicable acts, however news cameramen doing their job is NOT.
Compared with Lebanese thugs creating videos, glorifying gang rapist, making disparaging comments and remarks offensive to the majority of australian, trying to instigate racial violence towards white australian.
For the second time..I dont care who filmed what... im interested in the content im seing!! (you dont watch a tennis game thinking of whos video taping..you look at the bludy game) Both show racial hatred both need equal treatment and be delt with.

My main argument was NOT against treating all racist as equal, rather your attempt to downplay the incident calling it a childish issue that NOBODY should pay attention to it. I call it a serious issue that needs to be tackled and taken care of before they become criminals like the one they glorified in their videos.
No what i said and you can check for youself is that... what the year 9 and 10 kids have commited is outright chldish and stupid. I have never ever downplayed the need of them being assessed properly and shown guidance!! Furthermore this type of racial tension occurs everywhere...even in my "supposedly prestigous" GPS school!!

Where did I said they receive heftier sentence because they swore at the judge and taunted female police? I did not link their sentence with their behaviour in court, rather I described their lack of remorse and arrogance even inside the court, even after being found guilty of their heinous crime. Stop modifying my post to suit your sickening support for those rapist.
i didnt modify it at all i just integrated it, into my sentence so that it can make proper english sense... something you have problems with.

Yes I compare murder and rape, and I compare rape and gang rape.
Well thats just silly

Being alive is better it does not necessarily mean people guilty of rape should get lesser punishment than murderer.
That sounds pretty stupid because you said being alive is better and death (in hindsight is the worst act) therfore hows it possible that anything that has less severity than murder can possibly achieve a higher sentence?

It depends on the circumstances and degree of severity and cruelty. Crimes are considered on a case by case basis and not all murder carry the same sentence, neither all rape cases.
Old news..obvious

Thats why we have brain to make judgement otherwise they would use a robot to decide criminal cases.
No actually the court system is under the rule of precedent. Although the judge may have minor differentials due to various circumstances in each case... it would be damaging to the court system if every judge totally disobeys the rule of precedence and every judge sentences according to his "brain".

Do you have an evidence or example that people simply murder knowing that they will receive lesser sentence than rapist?

OMG what tangent did you go off there. What i said( i'll give it to you in simpler words) is that if rape cases, such as Skaf's, are given such high sentences, then these barbaric muels will not hesitate to kill their victim due to the fact the he received 55 years whilst a majority of murder cases (not all) receive 20-25 years. Therfore sentences need to be in proportion so that we actually save lives instead of having no system in which crimes are dealt with proportionately. however overall our court sustem here, is pretty consistent. Not too hard to understand.

The fact is you don't know how long you will serve in jail until trials are held. Some murderer got life imprisonment without possibility of parole, some murderer got barely 5 or 10 years. Some rapist got life imprisonment, some got only 5 years.
That is what the court decide on a case by case basis, not categorizing all rapist should get 20 years, all murderer should get 30 years as you may wish.

Oh really where did I brought up muslim first in this thread?Did n't you have a long argument telling lebanese muslims are better, egyptian muslims are better blah blah blah?
No actually i was one of the people who was attemting to stop it and highlighted that it was a cultural problem, nothing to do with religion. Nice try but just not quite there yet:wave:

Was nt you the one who accuse me of having islam/arab phobia?
Yes after you gave me a lifetime story of INDIA, in a Lebanese Post?? where you were generalising like hell making comments such as "muslims dont accept deafeat" etc etc etc.

Whose aregument is in tatter when he use race as a means to justify monstrous crimes committed by gang rapist?
WTF this is outrageosly funny and proposterous. Since when did anyone in this post justify gang rapists.. dude your running out of ideas...your arguement is definately in tatters.

The fact that your allegation of the judge giving those rapist severe punishment because of them being not Anglo shows your contempt for the Supreme Court decision, your continous sympathy with those rapist and disrespect and desire to inflict fresh wounds to the victims.
This is getting more out ragous by the second... I seriously wonder how your mind operates aryan!. like WTF "fresh wounds". Although Skaf and Co are all animals who have sick minds... most importantly, this move away from relative (note relative not strict) proportionate sentecing may result in more deaths in the future as.. literally theyd receive either the same sentence, without the victim being there to testify or better yet a lower sentence, as genetics would only be the only proof available.

No I did not said people should be treated differently beccause of their religion or minority status, rather I am giving you the reality accross the world in all countries. When you are minority, with lots of black marks on the face of your community, YOU will not get favourable treatment from the mainstream press of that country and that is the added burden of being in a minority. Turks in Germany and Austria, Pakis in Britain, Negroes in USA, Bagladeshis in India, Afghans in Pakistan, Palestinian in Lebanon, North Africans in France, Burmese in Thailand, Indonesians in Malaysia are minority in those countries and yes they have similar problems of being treated differently than natives in those countries which is a bit unfair BUT not surprising because it is the law of nature.
Well what if reality of the situation is unjust, incorrect and to be frank stupid. Does it mean that you just conform and follow reality. Have you heard the saying that "2 wrongs dont make a right"?

Just curious Aryan... whyd you decide "Indian Princess"...?:wave:

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
54247 said:
Well what if reality of the situation is unjust, incorrect and to be frank stupid. Does it mean that you just conform and follow reality. Have you heard the saying that "2 wrongs dont make a right"?

Just curious Aryan... whyd you decide "Indian Princess"...?:wave:
Good question.

I mean, out of ALLL the choices, why "Indian Princess"? I mean, out of ALL the choices you could possibly fathom, out of all the possibilites, you chose "Indian Princess"

Lmao...:rofl:

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
the names are similar if you think about it though. "indian" is a race just like "aryan", and "princess" isn't too far from "beauty". It's unimaginative trolling tbh.

Last edited:
HSC
54247 said:
For the second time..I dont care who filmed what... im interested in the content im seing!! (you dont watch a tennis game thinking of whos video taping..you look at the bludy game) Both show racial hatred both need equal treatment and be delt with.
Many people filmed and identified in cronulla videos are already arrested and jailed, if that is what you are asking for. What more do you want?

No what i said and you can check for youself is that... what the year 9 and 10 kids have commited is outright chldish and stupid. I have never ever downplayed the need of them being assessed properly and shown guidance!! Furthermore this type of racial tension occurs everywhere...even in my "supposedly prestigous" GPS school!!
You said it is a childish incident that NOBODY should pay attention to it. Now you are retracting your own stand because you knew that you were wrong. High School students glorifying gang rape, brandishing guns, making racial attacks towards others DOES NOT happen every where. Stop trying to downplay it once more, before you have to humiliatingly retract your own statement.

i didnt modify it at all i just integrated it, into my sentence so that it can make proper english sense... something you have problems with.
For someone who don't know when to use words such as "Alleged" in proper terminology, that is abit preposterous. Once again, Stop twisting my posts to support your sickening support for gang rapist. They deserve what they got, period.

No actually the court system is under the rule of precedent. Although the judge may have minor differentials due to various circumstances in each case... it would be damaging to the court system if every judge totally disobeys the rule of precedence and every judge sentences according to his "brain".
There is NO precedent to a underage teenage girls gang raped by more than a Dozen men in australian History, if any preceding judgement were to be taken it should be from the British Law if any such gang rapes happen, they could probably be hanged (should australia still use capital punishment)or imprisoned for life. In any case, The Court have the authority to overturn preceding case if it is a decision of the same court/equal court or a lower court. YOU should know that if you ever learn about Common Law in australia. Therefore, the Court is at its prerogative to impose lengthy sentence to sick animals which you sympathised.

I am amused how you tried to use words such as Alleged, Precendent yet you have no understanding on when to use and when those rules applies. :rofl:

OMG what tangent did you go off there. What i said( i'll give it to you in simpler words) is that if rape cases, such as Skaf's, are given such high sentences, then these barbaric muels will not hesitate to kill their victim due to the fact the he received 55 years whilst a majority of murder cases (not all) receive 20-25 years. Therfore sentences need to be in proportion so that we actually save lives instead of having no system in which crimes are dealt with proportionately. however overall our court sustem here, is pretty consistent. Not too hard to understand.
Note that these kind of rapes are rare (virtually non existent ) in australia except this particular case, and you have nothing, no example to support your argument that if they are going to get 55 years, they will instead kill their victims. They might or might not and that we will only hear in the future, (probably again from leb thugs). However, the court decide the sentencing based on its own findings NOT on the future or such possibilities of murder being committed. Your argument that "give them lenient sentence so they will not kill their future rape victims" is sooooo vague that even a pig will fly before it is considered by a judge.

Aryan can be my best friend if she agrees with me :rofl:

Armenikum

HSC
IndianPrincess,

You just don't get it do you? The POINT that you always miss is how come highschool kids making a hate video - not even hate, a bragging video - gets SO much media attention, and furthermore, gets even the Prime Minister talking about it, while in the meantime gang shootings amongst the Bandidos and other Bikie gangs gets media attention, but not as much as what we've seen with the Lebanese people....I mean, did Howard with his lovely eyebrows comment on the shooting in Milperra?

Asian gang - Singwah

Surfie - Bra Boys

Bikie - Bandidos and others...

How come we only hear of 'Lebanese muslim youths' who are playing the law. The fact of the matter is Bikie gangs COORUPT the law to the highest level, GANG RAPE women in broad daylight, but we need to address 'Lebanese muslim youths'. It's just ridiculous....anyone with a haircut that stands out more than your own and has a middle eastern appearance gets treated like a fucking menace to society.

I do not condone the video, it is disturbing that these KIDS put up Bilal in their collage, but cmon!! Have you seen the video?! FFS. Half of the pics are of their mates or hotted up cars and those playboy collages people do of themselves and friends....you are taking it way out of proportion. The way you talk/type such as 'glorifying gang rape' tells me you've opened you mouth wide open - this time for other reasons - and 'swallowed' all the media hounded information. You don't happen to be a frequent viewer of Today Tonight do you? ;)

And another thing. First - Jihad means 'striving to expand the boundries of Allah' - not Holy War. This is just one example of the media twisiting things. You have fallen victim. Until I visited a Mosque for an SOR exursion, and read a RELIGION text book, I thought it meant Holy War too - as I too was victim to the twisted information of the media. The fact of the matter is Arabs and Muslims have had it tough since 911 and Bush's political agenda, and his ties with Murdoch does not help the situation.

ANYWAY, point being, you are highly uninformed on the situation. Further to your ignorancy I shall add you CANNOT compare murder to rape just as you cannot compare Insider Trading to Murder. Its all different, killing someone IS worse than raping them. I don't condone any, but if you cannot see that, your intelligence - or lack thereof, is highly flawed. There are clinics and time to at least TRY to improve a victim of rape. Nothing can be done to a corpse but to bury/cremate it. THAT is a fact of nature.

By the way, your talk of Turks being a minority in Germany? They brought it on themselves, what with Denial-of-Genocide marches etc

DISCLAIMER: Please understand, I am not mocking Bandidos, Singwah, Lebanese gangs ETC, I am using points to emphasise the fact of the matter.

It IS true, a very small group of Lebanese youths are involved in gangs etc, but that doesnt mean we should treat every Lebanese differently. Gosh I'm not arab etc but i can still see this, why cant you?

Last edited:

Armenikum

HSC
Indian Princess said:
I am amused how you tried to use words such as Alleged, Precendent yet you have no understanding on when to use and when those rules applies. :rofl:
As a result of you possessing a possible higher grammatical privelege, you laugh at others who don't?

I think I am beginning to see your lack of maturity, and acceptance. Yes, very clear now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)