• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

"Lebo Thugs" Youtube Video (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
54247 said:
S1MO you spent so much time trying to be as objective as possible and yes youve had some great input... AND now youve just spoilt it all.

Youve basically.. indirectly alienated or being pesimistic of all muslims... Have you been hanging around Aryan:confused:

or is it that you cant hack that your family background just happen to be in a majority muslim country. I dont want to go off on a tangent here but i think thats why you continuously try to side away a make your self a different entity from just being say a muslim lebanese or christian (or egyptian). This overall problem isnt a religous problem rather more of a cultural...stop attemting to avoid it!
yeah, sorry sorry.

I was trying to be funny. Unfortunately it failed. Seriously, sorry for saying that, and sorry for offending you.

It was edited out around 5 minutes from posting that comment, so like i said. Sorry.

I say what i say because yeah Egypt is a muslim majority country, and because of that the copts are discriminated. They're discriminated in terms of employment, they're discriminated by boycotts to buy from their shops, they're discriminated by people who are jealous of they're crops and they burn them, and they even go so far as to ATTACK them for no good reason.

But yeah, and again. My apologies for that comment. I've just woken up and realised that was an idiotic thing to post.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Jordan.J said:
Dont take it too literally, but that is your tone
Then i really didn't mean that. I was talking about lebanese and "other wogs". It wasn't my intention to include muslim vs christian. So sorry if i've offended you.

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
sladehk said:
black sheep of a herd
If you mean what I think you mean.. you've hit the nail on the head with that post.

I think everyone has to remember how old the people who did this are. 16? 15?
They'll grow up sooner or later.

Bank$

HSC
What makes me mad is that these ppl call them selves gangstas. where they dnt know shit about real gangstas if they go down compton they will have the biggest shock of their lives as they will c ppl actually die cause of gang wars

HSC
What a Hypocrite. He just asked someone to avoid this cultural issue and then tried to play down this serious issue as childish issue.

If you read it properly, i was asking someone not to attempt to make it a religous issue because it is indeed a cultural issue... unless you have problem with your eyesight.:burn:

This is a serious issue. take a look at how years of hard work by lebanese community has been flushed down the drain in just a single day by the deliberate stupidity and arrogance of a few people.

Well this shows your ignorance. If you have been educated and dont have this arab/muslim/phobia (which you do through pakistani muslims), youde not be stupid enough to paint all arabs/muslims/lebs/egyptians etc etc etc etc as being that moron of a clan who think their heroes. But it seems somethoing so childich and idiotic is enough to make you think that all arabs/muslims/lebs/egyptians are the same and thus all their years of hard work are gone!!!

These people are criminals, gang rapist in the making process. You will soon hear these people involved in gang rape, mugging, robbery,thuggery, riot, murder unless you take this as a serious issue and take necessary steps. Just look at their role model, gang rapist Bilal Skaf (probably considered an islamic martyr by now).
Your making false allegations here. Prove to me that they will be rapists and all the rest of the shit you have there. Im not denying that we dont have a problem here and yes i think these guys need to be delt with immiediately... but youve simply generalised all of them and you have this premtive thought of them being a menace. This is essentially what these guys stupid drive is... to be lawless fools. Its like i wont say that the victorian blokes who raped, spat on that poor girl will in the future be gang rapists and that their role mode is skaf. Why? because there young, currently stupid and dont have any guidance and hopefully if people want to help in rehabilitating these losties then they are willing to stop victimsing them because as i said earier... their victimisation is their drive...
The reason they probably have skaf on is becaue of the injustice he had within our court system...They believe that racism played a big part because an anglo murderer may serve a 25 yr jail sentence for murder but a lebanese bloke spends 55 for rape?
Nevertheless, all are fools and all need guidance... and statistics show that rehabilitation is better than incarceration.

HSC
A YOUTUBE video that glorifies the gang rapist Bilal Skaf featured several former Granville Boys High pupils, says a current student at the school.

The student, who asked not to be named, said he watched the video in November last year and recognised some of the boys.

"Maybe they were year 9 or 10 when it was shot. I know nearly all of them have gone, most of them dropped out in year 10," he said, adding that he had heard about the video from other students.

The three-minute video lebothugs is backed by a rap song and includes an image of Skaf with a rifle on his lap, footage of a Cronulla riot revenge attack, a photo montage of a group referred to as the "Soldiers of Granville Boys", and a map of Australia in the colours of the Lebanese flag with the words "under new management". Another scene shows a school shirt with a knife on it. The student called the video "stupid".

"The image created has affected our reputation at Granville Boys. I just want to say we have a great principal, she is doing a fantastic job and I hope we can put this behind us," he said.

The student said he was surprised the video had caused such a stir. "I went to 'Cronulla riots' on YouTube and there's all these videos of Anglos saying 'We are proud of what we did'. So there's already other race hate videos out there. Why are they only targeting one [community]?"

The Prime Minister, John Howard, told the Nine Network yesterday: "It's a reminder that there is undoubtedly within a section, a small section, of the Lebanese Muslim community a group of people who are antagonistic to the values and the way of life in this country."

A YouTube user yesterday removed from the website several controversial videos, including lebothugs, and another showing a man being bashed by a gang.

The Premier, Morris Iemma, said police and the Education Department would investigate whether lebothugs included images of any current students and whether it was made by students.

The video was uploaded last November by YouTube member daboyz123, whose profile says he is Amer, aged 25.

It has been watched more than 8000 times, "favourited" 30 times and been commented on 168 times.

The Police Minister, John Watkins, said police would consider charging anyone involved in making the video.
From SMH

Might enlighten a few people and show them that this individual incident has been blown out of proportion and that this same hatred does lie in other communities.

360flip

HSC
N/A
i like kebabs

less hate more tabouli and chicken! jeah!

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
it is increasingly apparent that these thugs are making themselves a target for the community and giving us more excuse to blacklist them, it is almost as if they are doing it on purpose because they love the attention. they seem to think it is acceptable to behave that way and it is socially 'cool' - that's when someone should give them a backhand.

it will be a catastrophe if the society starts to become immuned rather than shocked by these incidents.

roadcone

HSC
i like kebabs too - but only the ones i buy in cronulla mall.

HSC
54247 said:
Well this shows your ignorance. If you have been educated and dont have this arab/muslim/phobia (which you do through pakistani muslims), youde not be stupid enough to paint all arabs/muslims/lebs/egyptians etc etc etc etc as being that moron of a clan who think their heroes. But it seems somethoing so childich and idiotic is enough to make you think that all arabs/muslims/lebs/egyptians are the same and thus all their years of hard work are gone!!!
If anyone have Muslim/arab phobia it would be because of what muslims/arab did to other communities. Seeing how your viciously defended any wrong doings by members of your community shows why incidents like this happen because it is not considered serious in your muslim community standard, it is just a childish issue to you.

Your making false allegations here. Prove to me that they will be rapists and all the rest of the shit you have there. Im not denying that we dont have a problem here and yes i think these guys need to be delt with immiediately... but youve simply generalised all of them and you have this premtive thought of them being a menace. This is essentially what these guys stupid drive is... to be lawless fools.
I did not alleged anything. Their actions shows they are in the process of becoming a full blown rapist (through their glorifying of a rapist in their video , saying girls ask to be raped and such). Rape is not probably considered serious issue either in your community. Its just a childish issue is n't it?

hopefully if people want to help in rehabilitating these losties then they are willing to stop victimsing them because as i said earier... their victimisation is their drive.
Stop putting themselves as victim, they are not victim, they are perpetrator of this hatefilled video, they are the creator and they have their picture in it. No one put them in their position, except themsevles, it not my fault nor any other citizens that they are considered outcast in western society, it is their fault. As long as you consider it as just a childish issue, this kind of people will continue to plague lebanese/muslim society in australia.

The reason they probably have skaf on is becaue of the injustice he had within our court system...They believe that racism played a big part because an anglo murderer may serve a 25 yr jail sentence for murder but a lebanese bloke spends 55 for rape?
No, their lyrics according to the newspaper said "we don't rape those aussie chicks, they ask for it". Your words echo that of your mufti. The rapist they idolised in their video did not only organised three of the attack , the viciousness of the attack were taken in to considerstions when judgements were made. He was never remorseful, and never apologised. He deserve what he got. If you don't believe in the justice system of Australia, why not live somewhere where you believe you'll get justice, where you can bribe your judge and juror and where you can use your muftis influence to secure release.
Nevertheless, all are fools and all need guidance... and statistics show that rehabilitation is better than incarceration.
Unless you take this as a serious issue that needs to be addressed how are you going to convince them that they need rehabilitation while telling them this is just a childish issue? :eek:

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
Indian Princess said:
If anyone have Muslim/arab phobia it would be because of what muslims/arab did to other communities. Seeing how your viciously defended any wrong doings by members of your community shows why incidents like this happen because it is not considered serious in your muslim community standard, it is just a childish issue to you.

I did not alleged anything. Their actions shows they are in the process of becoming a full blown rapist (through their glorifying of a rapist in their video , saying girls ask to be raped and such). Rape is not probably considered serious issue either in your community. Its just a childish issue is n't it?

Stop putting themselves as victim, they are not victim, they are perpetrator of this hatefilled video, they are the creator and they have their picture in it. No one put them in their position, except themsevles, it not my fault nor any other citizens that they are considered outcast in western society, it is their fault. As long as you consider it as just a childish issue, this kind of people will continue to plague lebanese/muslim society in australia.

No, their lyrics according to the newspaper said "we don't rape those aussie chicks, they ask for it". Your words echo that of your mufti. The rapist they idolised in their video did not only organised three of the attack , the viciousness of the attack were taken in to considerstions when judgements were made. He was never remorseful, and never apologised. He deserve what he got. If you don't believe in the justice system of Australia, why not live somewhere where you believe you'll get justice, where you can bribe your judge and juror and where you can use your muftis influence to secure release.
Unless you take this as a serious issue that needs to be addressed how are you going to convince them that they need rehabilitation while telling them this is just a childish issue? :eek:
cant help but think if this is you aryan

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
Does anyone find it weird that this clip which is a few months old is getting all the media attention a few days before Australia day?

Also, during the Cronulla riots, I remember John Howard saying he wont comment on it because its a law an order issue for NSW. Now he was the first to comment on the stupid video

cowface

HSC
I've just seen the clip.

It's absolutely hi-larious.

So funny, it could be a parody.

Did anyone notice "DA BOYZ" were driving Australia designed and manufactured cars? LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)