• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Lear notes (1 Viewer)

Pointy Ears

HSC
Hey.
yea, i had received Silvermoons notes a while ago, and they were great!
Just want to thank you agian for ur help Silvermoon!

Tuna

HSC
N/A
I was wondering if anyone knows where students can obtain metaphors articles from...teachers....anywhere else that is for free?

Tuna

HSC
N/A
I was wondering if anyone knows where students can obtain metaphors articles from...teachers....anywhere else that is for free?

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
Tuna said:
i dont know if students can get direct access to them. my parents are teachers so i scabbed them off them - but check your library, most of them order metaphor, you probably just dont realise it: i never realised our library had them until last year *feels stupid*

and a big thankyou to joe for uploading them...now all that's left for me to do is feel like an idiot that i didnt think of that myself! *stupid moonie*

anyway, thanx to everyone who replied to say that those notes helped, i was a little worried you'd read em and then pm me asking why i wasted your time with em, but it's all good now :D

cheers!

Eagles

ROAR~!
HSC
joe_m_2000 said:
sharing is caring :)
nah its good 2 help others
thats wat i do :D
Thats awefully kind to your competition. You must be confident in getting 100, no sweat :)

richz

silver, you're notes are fantastic they have given me a lot of ideas to think about thnx :)

richz

hey silver about the brian blessed production of Lear, Do you know what year it was performed?

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
xrtzx said:
hey silver about the brian blessed production of Lear, Do you know what year it was performed?
ill answer that
1998 cromwell production
brian blessed director and lear
hope that helps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)