Leading Edge Cram Exam Session? (1 Viewer)

*Ya_So_CuTe*

HSC
Any one going to this one Sunday? I went to the trial HSC workshop and that was good but i don't know if there's much point going to this...seeing as I live in Bathurst and all and would have to make the effort to come to sydney again.

blue16

HSC
N/A
*Ya_So_CuTe* said:
Any one going to this one Sunday? I went to the trial HSC workshop and that was good but i don't know if there's much point going to this...seeing as I live in Bathurst and all and would have to make the effort to come to sydney again.
Yeah, i go to an all girls school in bathurst and i was wondering if i should go to the session. A few girls went in my class to the trial one, but one of them said it was a bit slow and not really worth it. So i don't know what i will do yet? 2.5 hours to sydney YUK

*Ya_So_CuTe*

HSC
Yeh i went to the trial one as well, i found it useful because it consolidated my study and it saved me doing it myself! Arrrrrgh! I can' t find the thing they sent me. It's $99 for a four hr session on sunday from 1-5 pm. I think I'll leave it.
Careless mistakes will be my downfall.

Anyway if you are interested ring leading edge. The other ones i went to were at the *can't remember name of building* in Kent St. Wynward. Sorry i live 3 hours from sydney and don't really know my way around!

Their number should be on the website:
<www.leadingedge.com.au>

*Ya_So_CuTe*

HSC
blue16 said:
Yeah, i go to an all girls school in bathurst and i was wondering if i should go to the session. A few girls went in my class to the trial one, but one of them said it was a bit slow and not really worth it. So i don't know what i will do yet? 2.5 hours to sydney YUK
You go to mackillop? i go to bathurst high! Do u have many people in ur eco class? we only have 8!

blue16

HSC
N/A
Yes, MKC. Only 6 in my class. My class is really smart and competitive. Its a little annoying. good luck in your exam. I really thought that there would be more then 8 people in your class

*Ya_So_CuTe*

HSC
Yeh you too! most of our class are friends though it's still competetive but it pushed all our marks up so that's a good thing! Goodluck everyone;)

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
There's nothing on the website about a session on Sunday?

*Ya_So_CuTe*

HSC
Yeh i noticed that, I was sent a pamplet about a week ago, probably because I've been to the holidays lectures previously. It said on the flyer that they were trying to keep the group minimal so they must of only offered it those that have already been there before. I didn't end up going anyway because i couldnt be bothered to make the trip to sydney from bathurst. Need to re-energise after scraping through last week's exams * sigh*
We're nearly done! woohoo! My eighth and final exam is eco!!! YAY:) GOODLUCK EVERYONE;)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)