leading edge conference tue/wed (1 Viewer)

Tommy_69

Old Member
HSC
anyway going to this on tuesday or wednesday in the city or chatswood?

Yoko Hono

HSC
Yeah I am going with my class and my economics techer. There will be eight of us at Chatswood + the techer. Which one are you going to?

Tommy_69

Old Member
HSC
um possibly the best economics lesson today haha. we got all these notes n crap it was great. highly recommend it to every economics student.

hhaa to whoever went. who the fuck was the guy sending notes to the projector

Yoko Hono

HSC
Yeah. i went today and thought that it was really helpful. The booklets they gate us are full of recent stats and really good stuff for essays. I highly recommend it azza.
I don't know who it was with the messages on the projector but to the end it started to get really annoying.

Tommy_69

Old Member
HSC
ahha i know. they must of done it throw bluetooth or something.

justinreedy

HSC
I got home from the city conference about an hour ago - I really enjoyed it.

I especially like how they have compiled the notes with all the recent stats, it makes you feel like you don't have to take in every word they say. I recommend them!

And damn, I should have tried that bluetooth thing :p

pete_mate

HSC
cranbrook kids were using a bluetooth phone/pda to connect to the laptop with the projector

funny

justinreedy

HSC
It made me a bit sleepy, but I think the fact that I only got 3 hours sleep the night before could have been a contributing factor as well...

I have quite a decent attention span, but 6 hours of lectures on financial flows, and the current account deficit certainly do unusual things to a human.

Last edited:

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Yeah i went to the city one, all on my lonesome :'(

I fucking hate trains.

But hey, my names Joel Cl...arrmm..clarkson or something and I won a prize :) :) :D

I wrote my first and last name on thing, spelt my first name wrong and had to rewrite it, then my last name was just a scribble. After lunch i felt like shit, wasn't gonna put it in but i was walking past it so i thought what the hey.

Sucks to be the guy who got first prize, my ones pretty sweet. 4 booklets (one on each topic) with hsc style questions and answers, 2001-2003 hsc exams and answers and a hmv voucher which if i'm lucky will get me one cd (unless it's rap or pop then they charge a shit load for it).

dangerousdave

HSC
minushuman said:
Yeah i went to the city one, all on my lonesome :'(

I fucking hate trains.

But hey, my names Joel Cl...arrmm..clarkson or something and I won a prize :) :) :D

I wrote my first and last name on thing, spelt my first name wrong and had to rewrite it, then my last name was just a scribble. After lunch i felt like shit, wasn't gonna put it in but i was walking past it so i thought what the hey.

Sucks to be the guy who got first prize, my ones pretty sweet. 4 booklets (one on each topic) with hsc style questions and answers, 2001-2003 hsc exams and answers and a hmv voucher which if i'm lucky will get me one cd (unless it's rap or pop then they charge a shit load for it).
I think it was my teacher who drew your name

Tommy_69

Old Member
HSC
they gave us 4 booklets i doubt anyone would be fuked to scan all the pages in lol

cimbom

HSC
I went to the city one last wednesday, it was excellent. Except for that last speaker, Angela Something... she was like "exchange rates, okay, this is really difficult so if you have any questions..." :rolleyes: . The notes were fantastic... the $35 is so worth it, I think the price is reduced if you go with more than 5 people and a teacher or something anyway.

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
How much do they cost?? And yeah..when are the next ones?
The conferences are held only once per year, around the start of it. Umm, if you are looking for the price of the 4 topic booklets on hsc questions, as well as essay questions, I believe they cost about $20 or something, for I got all my leading edge resources off my relative, for those topic booklets don't change, all you basically need are updated statistics.

Tommy_69

Old Member
HSC
anyone go yesterday?? it was great i reckon,, got heaps of up to date information. tim riley got so boring but, and people started walking out whilst he was still talking haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)