LCM! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

inasero

Reborn
HSC
A note for guys: if your friends girl offers you a piece you should hit that shit, because he shouldn't be laying up with no ho.
now this bit i dont understand?!

inasero

Reborn
HSC
Desperation:

What desperation does is shift downward the line of quality that one would consider for fucking. There is a line on the ladder that is the quality of the last person you were fucking. Since one of the purposes of life, if not the purpose, is to move up the ladder, you want someone above this line. Sometimes you can't find someone above this line. This leads to a virtual shift in the line downward as one gets more and more in need of a fuck. But in terms of what a person wants, nothing changes -- you'd leave your desperation fuck for someone else with the requisite ladder attributes.
can't he just say "your standards are lower if you are desperate"? why all this verbosity?

haha sorry for shamelessly spamming this forum with snippets from the ladder theory..i'm just outlining parts which are relevant to us...and i find mildly amusing

Last edited:

inasero

Reborn
HSC
1. The guy is gay
2. The guy does not find you attractive.
3. The guy already has a woman much higher than you on the ladder
how about option 4- the guy is not a normal guy and does indeed have two ladders...he can value a relationship with an attractive girl for the purposes of friendship

inasero

Reborn
HSC
If the man is in the upper position the disparity is a measure of how long the woman will put up with him cheating, using her physically without committing, or paying his rent and all his bills.
haha true to a certain extent....either that or the woman is very tenuous, surely that should be taken into consideration as a factor?

inasero

Reborn
HSC
cuddle bitch(n) - a guy who never gets to sleep with a girl but gets to have intimate moments with her like cuddling, spooning, or otherwise being affectionate. Usually this will occur in private. She probably considers him a really sweet guy, which is the kiss of death.

First off, cuddle bitches are bad, bad things to be. Maybe the worst thing to be.
ahha how poignant to your situation wenhui! :D

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
Originally posted by inasero
now this bit i dont understand?!
it means that if ur friend's gf offers to fuck u, then u should kick her ass, cos she's cheating on ur friend

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
that site is really funny and accurate for many people but not all.... i think it should have a disclaimer saying "Exceptions do exist".. cos they do

Originally posted by pigs_can_fly
it means that if ur friend's gf offers to fuck u, then u should kick her ass, cos she's cheating on ur friend
i thought "hit that shit" meant to have sex with her, as in "yeah i'd hit it" (saying it about a hot person)... have you heard that expression?

inasero

Reborn
HSC
think about it, "hit that shit" could have an alternative meaning!?! hehe, reminds me of fat pizza, "Hit tha good shit, Davo".

inasero

Reborn
HSC
yeah sorry...from now on i wont post every single quote i disagree with...just ones whihc are relevant to or situation..hehe sorry!!!

inasero

Reborn
HSC
For guys unacquainted with Ladder Theory, it is even worse. The cuddle bitch often thinks he is on the good ladder as opposed to the real ladder. So he gets all excited about his position instead of realizing he is being completely used. So this poor tool is really setting himself up for a fall at that point.
ROFL read this !

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
perhaps, i thought he was calling the girl a shit, though it could mean something else ;)

inasero

Reborn
HSC
Criticism:I have lots of male friends who would never think of me that way blah blah blah.
Answer:Your friend doesn't find you attractive, or he's currently doing better, or he's gay or you're wrong.
haha demolished! so does that mean the guy completely believes in this theory?

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
For guys unacquainted with Ladder Theory, it is even worse. The cuddle bitch often thinks he is on the good ladder as opposed to the real ladder. So he gets all excited about his position instead of realizing he is being completely used. So this poor tool is really setting himself up for a fall at that point.
cf. Wen Hui vs. Michelle Chan, 2001

inasero

Reborn
HSC
lol at that one hehe wenhui i feel for ya, i really do

is a roflcopter
HSC
good evening fellas
whats happening?

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
fcukin' those intellectual pimps treating me like their intellectual whore... fcuk - never again! :mad1:

newbie, we're talking bout the ladder theory tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)