lazy chem student - yes its me (1 Viewer)

the_one

my teacher said to me the other day that if i did the work and summarised, etc, starting now that i could possibly go very well, eighties, or sumthing. He seems to think this is possible. I am a fairly intelligent person, is it a resonable assumption at this late stage? I have basically done nothing throughout the prelim and hsc course so far.

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
yea, start now, if u do really well it'll make up for ur prev. assessments. we still have the trials and hsc exams to go, they're worth the most

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
i learned 2 whole topics in just under 2 weeks and managed an 80% in my exam. ( and i knew next to nothing before that)
with more time you can even achieve 90%

with trials coming you got plenty of time. just put the effort and it'll be fine

make sure you refer to different resources though

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
different textbooks etc..

you can't learn everything from one source

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
chem is easy enuff to sort of catch up in. i did it last year and managed reasonably well enuff in all my assessments and inclass stuff, thats basically wat saved my arse in the HSC.. then again i was just to lazy to bother to continue my catch up right up until the HSC

sillychikki

HSC
mm well i have to admit chem is easy enough to catch up in, but even when you think you have the concepts down pat a question in a test just throws you off that little bit, showing you dont know it all that well at all :uhoh:

thanks for the encouragement... i think i might work my ass off now, change my mark to something that might bump up my UAI.:)

pri

HSC
N/A
i crammed 2 topics in 2 weeks (more in the last week, and moreso in the last weekend) and got 88% which I thought was a good mark

ace_212001

Hey how did u cram 2 topics in 2 weeks. Which text books are the best combinatuin for chem?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)