Lawson stories? (1 Viewer)

-rok-chik-

HSC
does anyone have notes on these stories that they are willing to share? Iv tryed soooo hard to make my own but i simply cant understand them! they aint my thing :p

navoir

Little Help

Hey, i will try and find or do some notes for ya, I'm doing the same texts i think, The drover's wife, the loaded dog, In A Dry Season, Joe Wilsons Courtship. I'll Try do what i can for ya. May not be helpful though

craz

HSC
Sorry Dani i can't seem to find the notes, but hey fire away in the thread i'll see what i can answer for you. I did telling stories. Basically, my teacher took us to the library and said find some short stories that relate to henry lawson.

lil_crazy_angel

crazy one
HSC
what do you mean related?
i thought you cant choose another short story, because it means that you dont have a wide knowledge of other texts.

hm... can you explain plz.

and tell us what you did for your other related texts.

craz

HSC
Now the rules may have changed since i did the HSC...remember i did it two years ago! Well..I chose two stories from the same book...i don't remember what it was called. however, i contrasted, similarities and differences like the bush setting, hyperbole etc.

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
You know you could've made your life simpler if you went onto the resources link that was right under your nose on this very site.

There's heaps of stuff on Henry Lawson here.

hereoi

HSC
Related text?

Uh I'm pretty sure your supposed to get like techniques and stuff for lawson, anywayz, does anybody know of any related material?

the_crusader

HSC
For related meterial we are doing.The triptych "The Pioneer" by Frederick Mccubbin, "The Man from Ironbark" by Banjo Paterson and "The Castle" by Rob Sitch.

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A
i'm doing 'The Man from Snowy River' [A.B. Patterson] as a related text. heaps of good techniques and things u can contrast with henry lawson. :)

crazybeautiful7

HSC
do u still have ur notes for the pinoeer?..i have hald yearlys in a few days and i have no related material.yeh unorganised but my teacher is a self obsessesed idiot..i have nothing..thanks :D

AlexW23

HSC
Hey,

Does anybody have some notes they could share about henry lawson and his techniques.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)