Law seminar (1 Viewer)

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
Yeah... nothing much happened yesterday in the Seminar eh? We just went through 2 newspaper articles, and very briefly the course outline. What happened in yours?

mathslover

HSC
Yeah... nothing much happened yesterday in the Seminar eh? We just went through 2 newspaper articles, and very briefly the course outline. What happened in yours?
Yeh 2 articles. 1 about a gay widower or sumen. we didnt really go over the CI. + the other students in my class seem so darn smart, i feel like a dud!!!

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
Yeh 2 articles. 1 about a gay widower or sumen. we didnt really go over the CI. + the other students in my class seem so darn smart, i feel like a dud!!!
Hopefully Thursday will be better. My class has like a 2:1 ratio of girls to guys. Pretty hilarious cos mainly the girls contributed and argued with one another. The teacher was like 0_o

jenecis

HSC
Haha. Were you guys in the morning Monday classes?

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
I was. With the dutch de viliers guy in 276.

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
I was right next door with a really cool South African lecturer in Law275

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
Mine was actually pretty okay.
Was on Tuesday morning with a lecturer who looks a bit like an elvis impersonator

jenecis

HSC
He's not that bad, he's an engaging lecturer, and that's probably what's most important. Btw anyone planned out what they're doing for their Court Report?
I have no idea! We haven't discussed it in class yet and everytime a person asks, the lecturer says "We'll talk about it later..." -.-

So...are we supposed to start right now? Can't believe it's due in 3 weeks! Wth..

P.s. Anyone going to law camp?

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
I have no idea! We haven't discussed it in class yet and everytime a person asks, the lecturer says "We'll talk about it later..." -.-

So...are we supposed to start right now? Can't believe it's due in 3 weeks! Wth..

P.s. Anyone going to law camp?
I kinda asked my lecturer about it today. He said whatever you do "don't go to the Family Court of Australia". I had to ask why, and he just said "Just don't go. It's better if you went to other courts." I feel so lost right now... He did kind of clarify a bit afterwards saying that you do either:
A) Go to Supreme Court and then a Local Court
B) Sit in on a Civil case and a Criminal Case

Btw I'm going to Law Camp!! High 5 :)

jenecis

HSC
I kinda asked my lecturer about it today. He said whatever you do "don't go to the Family Court of Australia". I had to ask why, and he just said "Just don't go. It's better if you went to other courts." I feel so lost right now... He did kind of clarify a bit afterwards saying that you do either:
A) Go to Supreme Court and then a Local Court
B) Sit in on a Civil case and a Criminal Case

Btw I'm going to Law Camp!! High 5 :)
Haha, nice. Yay, I might see you around then next Friday!

Btw - thanks for the clarification. I was thinking about going to the Family Court LOL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)