• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Law Revue (1 Viewer)

sunny

meh.
HSC
Lord Ac said:
EWWW!! Thats revue is SOOOO crap!

All they had was:
a) swearing
b) gay sex

The only things I liked (or even remember) was the two cars skit, and the radio commentator guy ...

Ac
I take it you didn't see med revue.

is a roflcopter
HSC
the radio commentator dude was the winner
followed by the english fellow in the car
sexiest accent ever

B

Bambul

Tough crowd!

I seem to remember hearing some quite loud laughter and applause throughout the show on every night. So I beg to differ in thinking that the majority of people quite enjoyed the show.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Maybe it's just that BOSers are all snobs :p

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
lol on wed during that skit with the two old ppl on stage when they said to each other 'did we miss the show' somone called out 'you havent missed much' lol and the whole theatre erupted in laughter because it was true, very disappointed here !!!!

B

Bambul

routemarker said:
lol on wed during that skit with the two old ppl on stage when they said to each other 'did we miss the show' somone called out 'you havent missed much' lol and the whole theatre erupted in laughter because it was true, very disappointed here !!!!
I wrote the script to that sketch! :)

littlebear1107

HSC
I thought the law revue was really funny- there was hardly anything i didn't like. I loved the voice overs in between skits. It was a lot cheaper and a lot more entertaining then most of the movies out at the moment...

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Nah I think the difference between the picture of Howard and Latham tip the scales in favour of the left.

B

Bambul

Univeristy revues are inherently left leaning, even if (as is often the case) most of the cast/script writers/directors/etc are not left wing. This is for two reasons:
1. The audience tends to be more left wing than right wing (they're pretty much all uni students).
2. Satire is perfect for making fun of the right wing. It's just naturally that way.

And trust me, I've seen a few revues in my time and this one was quite tame as far as right wing bashing goes. Atleast they didn't explicity tell you to vote for the ALP this time...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)