Law/Public communication (1 Viewer)

steph francis

HSC
hey uts'ers

just wondering if anyone here does Law combined with Communications (Public Communication)...

If so...what's it like? usefulness? compatability? work load?

also, is it possible to complete it in less than five years? (i.e summer school etc)

I'm doing year 12 now and if I get the uai it will probably be my first preference so any info will be helpful

The message board for Communications is a bit dead so i thought i'd ask around here lol

thanks heaps

steph francis

HSC
hey sorry for the delay and thanks for ur reply :)

as for pub com, ive always been interested in the communications courses at uts, especially the pr/advertising aspect of pub com. law has always been an area of interest too...so its more to do with my being indecisive and wanting the best of both worlds. Anyone have any experience with the course??

just another quick question about uts in general...how do ur holidays work? is there just the one 2 week break between semesters?

spence

HSC
As for holidays, my exams finished today and I've got a 6 and a half week break now, I think some people have exams for another 2 weeks or so

_blank

HSC
Uni Grad
You get 2 weeks mid-semester break (for Arts) and 1 week (for Law). Then you get about a month in between semesters (probably a bit more depending on when you exam finishes).

Hours are good. I have an average of 12 (in 3rd year now), which means basically 2-3 days per week.

Can't say anything about Public Communications though - I do Writing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)