LAW CUT oFFS (1 Viewer)

| n i s s y |

HSC
I got 99.55.....Which means....0.05 away from the 04' cut off for combined law./...HOW ANNOYING!..>ANYWayz....IS there still a smudge of hope for mee getting into USYD LAW>....like...do u rekz cut offs will go down....OR i heard this thing bout late round offers n stuff....can anyone explain...??

| n i s s y |

HSC
NO way....Im not gonna do full fee paying....Id rather go UNSW....or maybe try to transfer later....BUT this LATE ROUND offer thing...how does that work....LIKE...I accept the main round....THEn wait around n hope that i get offered USYd in the late round...is that how it works??

Jesus!

Jeebus
HSC
N/A
| n i s s y | said:
NO way....Im not gonna do full fee paying....Id rather go UNSW....or maybe try to transfer later....BUT this LATE ROUND offer thing...how does that work....LIKE...I accept the main round....THEn wait around n hope that i get offered USYd in the late round...is that how it works??

Go to unsw law then and join the millions of com law - ers there.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Nissy unsw is at least as good as usyd... and cut-offs will probably go higher than usyd this year.... the opening of UNSW Asia will also give unsw greater international respect... i feel it's gaining a fair edge over usyd.

| n i s s y |

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Nissy unsw is at least as good as usyd... and cut-offs will probably go higher than usyd this year.... the opening of UNSW Asia will also give unsw greater international respect... i feel it's gaining a fair edge over usyd.
YEH fooo suree...I think UNSW roks at law too.... BUt i would be really surprised if UNSW cut offs go higher then USYD....!!!
Ive heard from others that USYD has a better rep for law though.....BUt USYD is my first choice coz its more ocnvenient transport wise....n the buildings r pretty lol............

sydneyphoenix

HSC
N/A
Personally I believe (and hope) that Main Round cut-off would go down this year, but that late round cut-off would go up as many people who missed out on medicine or other high-UAI course might rush to put Law in for the late round. Don't want to put you off. I fear the cut-off would go way up next year.

HSC
Are the late round cut-offs for the courses the same as the main round cut offs? ie For 2004, would the late round cut off be 99.6 as well, or something slightly lower?

Peanut11

HSC

Could I ever get into Sydney law with 99.35?

Late round offer?

I know that a girl got into UNSW last yr with .2 less than what was required (HECS late round offer)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Check the UAC website - they actually publish cutoffs for Main and Late rounds

For Combined Law at Sydney Main AND Late round cutoffs were both 99.60

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
late round cutoff for law is meant to go up, or at least stay the same

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Fee paying results have been different this year tho Asquithian, alot more people are seeing Fee paying as a viable option with the loans and such.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Maybe to make the course seem more 'prestigious'?
the published cut-offs, are they the minimum that anyone got in any round, or are they just from the main round?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)