law/commerce at unsw..99.95 uai?? please help here!!! (1 Viewer)

shazabdazla

hi..i was hoping to complete a law/commerce degree at unsw...BUT i was recently looking at the cut off ranks for the course which appear to be 99.95!!!!! did all you guys get that??? what kind of scores do you need realistically to get in???....

also, does this uni increase your job prospects and initial earnings in comparison with say southern cross or james cook uni...

id love to go to unsw, and iv been told to apply, but i dont see the point....if you have to get 99.95 or even close....please help me here!!!

thank you

is a roflcopter
HSC
last years cut off was 99.30
probably higher this year

qkrtjdxo

HSC
As Newbie said, last year's cutoff was 99.30. Where did you get 99.95 from? :confused:

shazabdazla

if you started in an arts degree or likewise what are the chanes of transferring to law/commerce if you earn enough credits....because unsw doesnt offer paralegal does it

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
It's also much easier to transfer into Law after 1st year of Arts rather than from the HSC.
If u got a UAI around 95, and u manage just over a Distinction average in 1st year, u'll almost certainly be offered a place

ilovemrchips

yeah 99.95 should get you into pretty much any course that you want....

except bloody sydney law perhaps =}

shazabdazla

lol you know what i find amusing?........the "educational access scheme" cut off score for law/business at unsw...is...98.95......sheesh big difference...not...

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by shazabdazla
lol you know what i find amusing?........the "educational access scheme" cut off score for law/business at unsw...is...98.95......sheesh big difference...not...
u can always opt for full fee paying ^^ UNSW offeres it for arts/law right?

shazabdazla

Originally posted by kimmeh
u can always opt for full fee paying ^^ UNSW offeres it for arts/law right?
lol...me! aaaa.....yeh, i live in byron bay, in a shared house on youth allowance struggling to pay rent....i'd love to take easy fee paying course but unfortunately, mommy isn't wealthy...lol...sorry for sounding rude....

timmii

sporadic attendee
Shaz, i think some ppl made it into usyd law this year on eas with 97ish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)