Law and Order (1 Viewer)

Which Law and Order series is your Favourite ?

• Law and Order SVU

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • Law and Order Criminal Intent

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Law and Order

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
oh man i missed it.. i love svu.. did any of the detectives die?.. any of the favourites.. i watched 'without a trace' instead! ><"

v sia

HSC
Argonaut said:
SVU's easily the best. Can't stand the guy who plays Gorem, and the plots of Criminal Intent are at times way too complicated (plus, the precinct looks sterile). The original series will never be the same without Lennie, he and Greene ahd some of the best one-liners ever.

So SVU it is. All the characters are good (and the new ADA was in an old old episode convicted of raping a man), but the best episode was when the blonde ADA (damn she was hot) faked her own death by driver-by shooting to escape a drug lord.
i agree i loved that episode . Shame she's gone though , the red head is okay though

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
Can't stand the guy who plays Gorem, and the plots of Criminal Intent are at times way too complicated
i actually like criminal intent a fair bit because the plots are complicated.. thats what makes it so intriguing for me.. plus i think Goren is really smart, thats why i love criminal intent, because of his intelligence and the complicated plots..

but i still love svu the best.. thats my fav. law and order.. its just really good.. trial by jury isnt up there because it hasnt aired in aust yet?!?!.. im waiting for it.. should be pretty cool..

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
I used to hate them, and then Skittled shoved them down my throat. I actually dont mind them, but have to agree with Argonaut about Gorem, he shits me. I cant stand the way he talks around suspects, all retarded and stuttery and then he starts screaming at them: its seriously always the same pattern of speech! But its good procrastination material.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
i always thought he was a little obsessive compulsive.. like monk!

Samie_Loo

quacktacular
HSC
I love SVU... Ice Cube is very good... i loved the episode on wednesday... all about him mostly... hey wat is the deal with his son... so i missed the preview of next weeks... wat is gunna happen??

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
For some reason I've never been a fan of the original...I mean, if I have nothing to do, I can sit through an episode, but it just doesn't get me the way the others do.
SVU was the first L+O I watched, I think its brilliant. I also loved CI for a while, but some of Goren's mannerisms have been pissing me off (+ I have other stuff to do).
.'. I will go for SVU.

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
hipsta_jess said:
some of Goren's mannerisms have been pissing me off
Have you noticed sometimes Goren imitates the people he talks to - their body language, movements, etc? lol very funny when you catch it

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
i love SVU

its so much better then the other ones

mariska hargitay is so good as olivia benson

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
well Sammie Loo fucked up earlier then

pristine

HSC
the BESTEST show on air tv was the SVU episode with kate moennig in it where she plays CHERYL a transexual who killed her boy's brother and got beaten up constantly.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
pristine said:
the BESTEST show on air tv was the SVU episode with kate moennig in it where she plays CHERYL a transexual who killed her boy's brother and got beaten up constantly.

wasnt that one on like a few weeks ago???

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
does anybody know when trial by jury is coming out on free to air tv out here?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)