HSC
Wheres the invite antisheep?

Waited and nothing has arrived yet.

antisheep

HSC
maka said:
Wheres the invite antisheep?

Waited and nothing has arrived yet.
What? You didn't receive it! I am appalled! I will have a stern word with that carrier pigeon.

maka

HSC
Try a new invention called email.

Its only been around for 10 or so years.

maka

HSC
You know pigeon carriers dont really exist.

Sorry to break it to you but Harry Potter isnt real!

Hahaha happy birthday for tomorrow!

PS: Hows your Juris going?

antisheep

HSC
no it's next saturday! but thanks anyhow =)

And carrier pigeons exist... they're just incredibly inefficient... it's owls in hp... sigh... hp... if there was a degree in that i'd be so there.

Juris! Ummm! I'm really enjoying it so far... knock on wood... the first lecture went WAAAY over my head so i went back and relistened and managed to get it I think... then my tutes were alot of fun... I have Archana for one and Ale for the other... and afterwards he came up to me to tell me I had some good ideas so that at least told me I'm not doing too bad. But yeah... so far the readings have been long but not too bad and I actually don't mind it... my class got into a fairly interesting (and heated) debate so that was great.

I just wonder whether I can keep up this positive attitude for the next 11 weeks =p.

We got our assignment today... 90% weighting... 5 questions to be discussed at 550 - 600 words per question... due in june. the weighting terrifies me so I'll see how I go... haha, but it's better than an Essay i suppose cos then there's such huge structuring issues.. at least I have structuring issues =p

maka

HSC
Hahaha hold that birthday message for a week then!

Thats good to hear about Jurisprudence. Glad to see someone actually enjoy it. Is it the only law unit you are doing this semester.

Is Denise Meyerson running Jurisprudence? The 90% final definitely beats the 2 x 2 essays that we had.

I prefer the bigger weightings. If you get it right, you win handsomely. I suppose if you lose, you lose pretty badly too. Is that jurisprudential enough?

antisheep

HSC
I think the reason that I'm enjoying it is cos I have a born aptitude to bullshit along in class debates =p. And yeah, it's the only law unit we're doing. Next semester they've actually changed the program, we don't do Law Lawyers and Society, we do a new unit called Foundations of Law, so we'll see how that goes!

You're obviously a gambler! I actually don't mind this assignment too much because I have so much time to prepare/revise/edit and it's a hand in. However, if I ever have a 90% exam I think I would probably have a nervous break down.

Which year of your degree are you in? How are you finding it all?

maka

HSC
Im in between 3rd and 4th year.

I dont know if I should really give everyone my opinions on all the Law units I have/done or am doing because I dont really want to make people think differently (negatively) about them.

Would have no problems doing that on MSN though. PM me your address and I'll add you and we can discuss all things MQ Law

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)