Latin Extension! (1 Viewer)

ajaxandacme

HSC
So how did you guys find it?
How were the poems?
How does it feel to have Latin over and done with?

I felt that the exam was pretty good, i really liked the unseen except for one word which I never got around to learning but I knew I had to. Oh well, 2000 latin words down the drain =p Now I will be able to use a dictionary! =D

Jacob1991

HSC
sweet test :p the unseen i luved except i misread ominibus as omnibus so i translated as all instead of checking omens lol :p
the only thing im the slightest bit concerns about is how i related love to the 2nd poem in the essay... i wrote something along the lines of love presents Horace wwith virtue - integer vitae- which in turn makes him immune to his environment. and this shows his profound love for Lalage.. reckon that's ok?

and how do i feel. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
and again.. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
but i guess i wont forget latin cause it is useful for learning European languages and knowing latin makes u seem leet :p

ajaxandacme

HSC
lol. during reading time, i was like, wait a second, did they make a spelling mistake and was that supposed to be "omnibus" but yeah, i realised that it was omens. someone else made that mistake in my class. as for me, the sacred wall proclaims rah rah rah =p damn cunctor. =p

i was like with the second essay poem, love protects you from dangerous things and he presents himself as immune to them and that wherever he goes, he will always love his Lalage. I think your take on it was similar so thats good.

Yeah, Latin is so good for learning other languages. I am so going to go out and learn german now, and pick up french again. Yay!! Over!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)