latin extension (1 Viewer)

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
farken...i reckon this has to be the hardest latin exam i've ever had to sit. the set text stuff wasn't too bad, although the essay was abit out of the ordinary (not aimed at techniques) but at least is was ok. but the unseen, omg, i spent like 20 minutes on it, then gave up and tried my hand at the prose. but cos i didn't study directly for it, i kinda buggered that as well. omg...so screwed :(

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
You can't be screwed Pigs! You are aming for 100 UAI!!

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
lol...exactly, aiming for 100, not necessarily going to get now...oh well, lets downgrade and be content with usyd law :D:p

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
id have liked to have been able to say - if worse comes to worse, ill just do law at usyd (without payin' full fee). :)

rukawasan

Top Stuff
HSC
i want law at unsw... i want law at unsw... i want law at unsw...

rukawasan

Top Stuff
HSC
bak to the topic... yeh... that exam was hard... damn hard... set text and commentary was alrite... essay was alrite... then i came to the unseen... and then it all started going downhill... ah wells... neways... too high rite now to complain nemore... havent slept for more than 50hrs... n dont plan to...

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Not YOU too rukawasan! You are challenging Pigs.....
You can't screwed up....Who's gonna get Dux in SBHS now? :D

Just out of curiosity.....

rukawasan

Top Stuff
HSC
proli pigs... wen pigs says he stuffed up... u gota take that wit a grain of salt... he prollli actually meant he missed a mark or sumthin...
nah pigs'll get dux... he does 13 units... n he'll prolly get a mid band six for his worst 2 unit... physics...

btw... i just woke up... its 3 in the afternoon... i love life after hsc

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by rukawasan
proli pigs... wen pigs says he stuffed up... u gota take that wit a grain of salt... he prollli actually meant he missed a mark or sumthin...
nah pigs'll get dux... he does 13 units... n he'll prolly get a mid band six for his worst 2 unit... physics...
*glance at Pigs*
Is that true Pig?? :D
Oh....why am I bothered asking. It's true! OMG.....

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
hmm...ignore the first bit...
i do do 13 units...
and ignore that last bit, thought my worst subject is physics, which i came 14 out of about 100, so...u work it out :D:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)