• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Late round question (1 Viewer)

cynicismbattery

HSC
I've received an offer @ UTS for main round but I am considering a late round offer at a different uni, if I was to receive one. Do I have to go through the enrolment process (as specified on the UTS 'start' website, following the steps for activating my account and whatever) to secure my place or just withdraw later via UAC, having accepted my offer?

Thanks.

candygore

HSC
If I were you, I'll enrol just encase. Because you can take that back later when you get another offer from the other uni.

lou071

HSC
N/A
I've received an offer @ UTS for main round but I am considering a late round offer at a different uni, if I was to receive one. Do I have to go through the enrolment process (as specified on the UTS 'start' website, following the steps for activating my account and whatever) to secure my place or just withdraw later via UAC, having accepted my offer?

Thanks.
accept the main round offer, go through enrolment process while you are waiting for late round offer. and if you get accepted in late round offer, you
can un-enrol the main offer.

it is good to accept the main round offer just in case if you don't get accepted for the late round offer.

King.BBjames

Banned
HSC
If I were you, I'll enrol just encase. Because you can take that back later when you get another offer from the other uni.
this
accept the main round offer, go through enrolment process while you are waiting for late round offer. and if you get accepted in late round offer, you
can un-enrol the main offer.

it is good to accept the main round offer just in case if you don't get accepted for the late round offer.
and this

Rayhau

HSC
So I should follow the enrolment process, as in booking a time session, turn up to the uni and enrol there, even if im hoping to defer to another course.
After i enrolled at UTS with my main offer, and i received another offer in late round, can i still un-enrol and enrol for the new course ?

cynicismbattery

HSC
Thanks. I've set my enrollment session on the 5th, after the offers are released.

71Bleach

HSC
if you get a late round offer but don't want it how do you reject it??????????????? or can I just ignore it hope it goes away?

HSC
There's a deadline you gotta except it by or else it gets given to someone else in the Final Round.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)