last samurai! seen it? (1 Viewer)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by Farnarcle
We still came to the conclusion that Chow Yung Fat did a great job.
uhhh, chow yun fat wasn't in it :D though my sister and i did think he looked a bit like him :p

(yes, dark secrets, i saw it today :p) and it was pretty good!! my sister was absolutely amazed that i didn't cry. i was so scared that one of the little boys was gonna die O__o

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
woohoo yay!! another one loved it *hops up and down* ahah
i know and they were so cute! like the little one, pulled faces at cruise, that was priceless ^^

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Yeah yeah, thought it was a great movie.
Kinda like a cross between a popcorn flick and one of em thoughtful ones...
Wanna see it again!
HAs anyone seen rouruni kenshin? Romantic Tales of the Meiji Era??? Notice the similarities???
Nathan i soooo Kenshin (tho shitter) and Kata was soooooo Tomoe! except, this time, they didnt have sex, and Enishi doesnt see tomoe being killed...sigh.

OH and Dark'secrets? Your one sexy hunk! especially in that bikini bottom!!
.....*wishpers
What? a girl?!

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by dark`secrets
woohoo yay!! another one loved it *hops up and down* ahah
i know and they were so cute! like the little one, pulled faces at cruise, that was priceless ^^
i know!!! i cracked up, it reminded me so much of something my baby sis would've done :D

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
hehe
yeh everyone did in there..
i didnt cry too.. even though it felt like a good atmosphere to do so. so sad katsumoto's son died! woops.. did i ruined it for anyone? ahah TOUGH! :p

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by dark`secrets
i didnt cry too.. even though it felt like a good atmosphere to do so. so sad katsumoto's son died! woops.. did i ruined it for anyone? ahah TOUGH! :p
i know!!!! i nearly cried then. oh, and i nearly cried when katsumoto died and the enemyish guy was crying and bowed down to him etc.

man i want to watch it again, i'm always like this with movies coz i usually don't get what they're talking about at the beginning LOL :p

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
yeah watching it couple of times do help for the understanding part =D~ i know.. some many people gave him respect at the end! the emperor did is a dickhead! >.< he didnt even stand up until the end!

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i watched um underworld today... mmm.. i didnt like it *shakes head*:mad:

Farnarcle

Twas Okay. The modded bullets were cool. But it seemed like all the other vampire movies: trying to outdo the last vampire movie.

Toby

hmm..
I actually thought underworld was better than the last samurai, had more of a storyline
Half the time, I didn't know what the samurais were fighting for ?? (until the end) Maybe I just drifted off at times... but they were both pretty good

Farnarcle

The Samurai's didn't want to throw away the culture that they had kept perfectly for hundreds of years. They had to portect themselvs from Westernisation, or die honourably fighting for what they believed in.

Toby

hmm..
Yea, I realised 9/10 of the movie through :(
I thought the title ruined the whole movie... you knew what was going to happen to them

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
really? nawh.. i thought it was plain crap and no storyline oh wells thats my thought anyway!! lol how can you not like last samurai better *death stares at toby!

Farnarcle

Originally posted by Toby
Yea, I realised 9/10 of the movie through :(
I thought the title ruined the whole movie... you knew what was going to happen to them
Well, it's kinda been in history books for years, so I don't think the title is going to ruin anything.

Toby

hmm..
Ahhh
no storyline?? bah!
*spoilers*

It revealed pieces of the puzzle as it went on

Viktor killing his daughter because she was carrying an "abomination", triggering the whole war between lycans and vampires
The twist where Selene finds out that Viktor is the traitor, killing her entire family, selfishly killing both sides
Love story
How can it go wrong?
Guess I'll get flamed due to the nature of the thread

Also, who reads history books? I knew a little about samurais.. but didn't know what happened to them... and I never knew the movie was going to be a sort of a recount? I very much doubt everyone who've seen the movie knew their fate...

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
LOL@ FARnarcle!
last sumarai suits
i dont know on channel 9 there shoul dbe the making of the last sam. now!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)