Last Minute Stress Attacks (1 Viewer)

Spritza

HSC
I know I cant be the only one who is gonna be up late tonight altering, changing, maniplating and mutilating my major work. how i want to chuck this project out the window! NEEEEEE!!!!

Cheers to the people who are still heaving and pushing along the long major work road, come on guys a few days and its all gone! Less than 48 hours! YAY! then we can get our lifes back... well apart from the HSC o_O

d_a_n_z

HSC
yay 4 wednesday! and yay yay for caffienne (my bestest friend ever)

taxman

make poverty
HSC
Just catching up with my log book. With all the stuff I've been doing over the last month or so with the film, I haven't logged a thing. It's becoming a pain in the arse cos it's very obvious that I'm logging it all at the last minute, even with my change of pens.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
help! i have no red bull left! my coffee supply is almost up, and i cant pull myself away from the BOS forums long enough to do any work.

only 1400 words to go for the RS...

taxman

make poverty
HSC
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
help! i have no red bull left! my coffee supply is almost up, and i cant pull myself away from the BOS forums long enough to do any work.

only 1400 words to go for the RS...
Ouch! Looks like you've got a long night ahead of ya. Steady yourself, disconnect from the internet, close EVERYTHING (trust me, nothing that interesting is happening) sign out from MSN, think of the day you get your 50/50 mark for EE2 in the mail and get to work! You'll be absolutely fine, just quit getting distracted!

Good luck!

taxman

make poverty
HSC
robo3687 said:
totally done....no stressing

handing it in tomorrow after my woodwork trial
Congratulations. You've joined the rest of us in the awesomeness that is completion. W00t!

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
holy shit I've just started my major work tonight and I have mental block.

HSC
N/A
Just keep working, everybody. The more calm and focused you are, the easier the solution to ee2 problems with crop up (failing that, be creative! :D).

Almost there!

Pointy Ears

HSC
o jee.
I begged my Ext 2 teacher to get me out of classes today. I just wish that i could complete my RS instead of always going back to reedit my MW :S
In hindsight, i have at least finished that section.

Spritza

HSC
^_^ Yey! Mines all packagedup nice and neat right infront of me now *pets MW* such a pain, yet such rejoice is needed now its over! PARTAY! :D

Hope the rest of you finished.... :)

_blank

HSC
Uni Grad
I had a stress attack last night when I realized that I had accidentally written one of the hyperlinks on my website wrong, so it goes to a Cannot Find Page! Had to go through all the pages again and change that TEENY mistake just so it would work.

Kyroth***

HSC
:D I remember last minute stress attacks! They were so funny!!!
We were all at school til about midnight, cos most of us were doing film. I had my stress out earlier in the day, so I was fine, same with another girl. A different girl hadn't slept in 5 days, and kept screaming at herself. A fourth decided to experiment with No-Doze, and went so hyper, she ran around giving everyone she could find 'stress hugs'. There were also many tears shed, and curses at the ice on the windscreens when we tried to drive home. :) StressFULL, but oh so fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)