last exam... GOODLUCK EVERYONE!! (1 Viewer)

arls

Hey guys.. crammers.. top markers.. failers.. just passers.... average passers.... which ever applies to you good luck for extension history!!! and just remember... by tonight it will all be but a distant nostalgic memory.... (well maybe not quite nostalgic.. but depends how much you drink tonight!!)

Hope we all come out alive and dont die of exhaustion before it ends!!!:rolleyes: :cool: :D :) :eek: :p ;) - thats how i feel right now!!

*10#

thanks arls and GOODLUCK everybody - im off to cram a couple more historians into my head!!!!!

psycho_mushy

HSC
I'm gonna try cramming...... but I'm more on the lines of thinking how I'm going to give a bunch of flowers to my teacher :)

arls

Originally posted by psycho_mushy
I'm gonna try cramming...... but I'm more on the lines of thinking how I'm going to give a bunch of flowers to my teacher :)
its a worry...

psycho_mushy

HSC
yeah but arls..... my teacher! she oh.. nevermind.

don't wanna reveal too much :p

Katgurl

I have spent the last three days working pretty solidly and i want to do a last few hours of cramming but every time i look at a page i realise that there is soo much i don't know and i can hardly even remember a quote, though i know that i will remember them once i get in there ... what can i do?

arls

Originally posted by SmokedSalmon
Do some yoga. it apparently relaxes you and gives you positive energy
i did yoga last night... i felt like i had just walked out of a day spa!! and it was a fraction of the price..the mostrelaxingthingever.

i sugest listening to jack johnson like i am now! so relaxing!! (cd: on andon)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)