• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Laptops? (1 Viewer)

Caistar

HSC
N/A
Quick, possibly lame question:

I'm applying for the Nursing/Clinical Practices (Paramedics) course in Bathurst, and want to know if a laptop is an acceptable note-taking device? Also, I know there's a practical side to the course... are there enough theory classes with notes to warrant a laptop?

Thanks =]

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
TBH, in lectures you're better off with pen and paper. Just write dot points, diagrams etc. Most lecturers upload the tute notes, so you can download them in power point.

It's a waste of time lugging a laptop to lectures.

Scissors

HSC
katie tully said:
TBH, in lectures you're better off with pen and paper. Just write dot points, diagrams etc. Most lecturers upload the tute notes, so you can download them in power point.

It's a waste of time lugging a laptop to lectures.
Do you think it's worth it when doing a commercy/finance degree?

Oh and Katie, don't think I've overlooked your comment about taking AIL on. Me and Nebz will deal with you later. After my exam today you will cop it - in both holes.

:)

EDIT: Yo Nebz, shotgun front hole!

Last edited:

Scissors

HSC
katie tully said:
you wouldnt know what to do with it
Uhhh, use it to take down notes and occasionally watch some YouTube videos if I'm bored?

Ohh, you're talking about your holes! I'll probably take you to the clinic to get yourself checked out. We don't want those infections to intrude on your well being now do we?

HSC
There was a guy in one of our Humanities subject classes who use to bring a laptop. We all thought he was a wanker, and consequently, we all hated him.

So yeah, pen and paper is the way to go at CSU! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)