Laptops in lectures? (1 Viewer)

kiteblood

HSC
GoodSirLancelot said:
Wongy is right, you're being a dickhead.
I'm just trying to explain where I was coming from when I asked about laptops. I'm not saying that lecturers don't make any assumptions about them, but I don't think they were laughing 'at' me. I wasn't trying to get into an argument about what people do and do not do with their laptops, k.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
yo kiteblood

blah blah blah blah blah blah winge blah blah blah cry blah blah sook blah

wongy is spot on as per usual.
get out of 130 right now!

acullen

Povo postgrad
HSC
nwatts said:
It's either that I take no notes, or that I use a laptop. If they're prefer me to sit there sleeping, they can frown.
Haha you can always sit there sleeping. When we did the Thermodynamics component of PHYS141, every single week someone next to me fell asleep.

Ninga

HSC
No doubt you'll be sleeping in 2nd year thermo too. I know i was. And VWO. Come to think of it I did a lot of sleeping...

acullen

Povo postgrad
HSC
Haha, yeah not particularly looking forward to those subjects. Getting even further off track, what average is required for honours class 1? (is it 78 or 80?)

Ninga

HSC
B.MedRadPhys honours requires a WAM of 80 and above for first class honours, with 4/5 of the WAM coming from the honours year and 1/5 of the mark coming from 3rd year.

jflores

HSC
I used to see around 5 people in every csci lecture. Mostly games/movies and the occassional last minute assigment

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
withoutaface said:
In my programming lectures 1st semester I saw a grand total of 1 person out of 250 using one.
Everyone else must of caught the train to uni and had them stolen buy crack junkies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)