laptop or desktop for uni (1 Viewer)

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
sharing sounds wierd. it would cause a few family fueds i imagine. id rather not have one if i had to share one and you could use uni computers

alien

HSC
yeah and what's worse is that my sister is starting yr11, and the fact that all my bros and sis are net junkies... then again i can't really speak lol

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
get a laptop and a desktop. oh then get another desktop computer and get network cards. and some good LAN games. oh oh and get....

countrydude

hmmmmm
HSC
N/A
alien said:
i don't know if i'll be able to afford to buy a new computer, i might have to just use my family's one. will that be possible though? does anyone else share?

yer me 2 man, im not sure how much text books and stuff are going to cost me (and getting really drunk with all my new uni freinds) so ebay is looking good at the moment...

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
im already saving for the getting drunk part. but my parents are paying for my laptop and my books but thankgod for hecs loans cause i have to pay hecs (probably close to $100000 if i get into med and do postgrad)

but with laptops my dad wouldnt let me buy anything on ebay cause he wants to know i have very good quality everything. id be happy enough with one off ebay. books are going to cost a fortune. a scholarship sure wouldve helped there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)