Language/Credit Points (1 Viewer)

NLAngel

HSC
I accepted my offer BBA(International studies)
and in the first year it seems like I can only use 24 cp? but on the site it says "Maximum number of credit points at 100 level: 30"

I picked an introductory course in a language but I can't pick the introductory part II for the 2nd semester because estudent says I've surpassed the cp allowed for that semester. Does that mean I won't be able to learn the 2nd part of the introductory? Is there something I can do so that I can take 5 units in the 2nd semester?

alexvincent

HSC
I accepted my offer BBA(International studies)
and in the first year it seems like I can only use 24 cp? but on the site it says "Maximum number of credit points at 100 level: 30"

I picked an introductory course in a language but I can't pick the introductory part II for the 2nd semester because estudent says I've surpassed the cp allowed for that semester. Does that mean I won't be able to learn the 2nd part of the introductory? Is there something I can do so that I can take 5 units in the 2nd semester?
You have to apply to study more than 14 credit points in a single semester.

eStudent Enrolment FAQ

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
That's a maximum of 30 credit points in your entire degree, not at once.

Normal workload is 12 cp per semester ie, 24 in a year.

You have to fill out a form and get academic approval if you want to do more than 14cp in a semester as a first year.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Contact the course convenor for the approval.
Good idea to get a 'waiver form' and fill it out and bring it to the convenor. You used to be able to get them from estudent.

I hope my knowledge isn't out of date

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)